OT- ok nerds, admit it... who plays world of warcraft

letterswewrote

• Members

Hot Asian Chick (7:28:49 PM): LAWL O LAWL ITS ASH

Architect of Law (7:28:52 PM): LOL!

HAC (7:28:55 PM): olol!

HAC (7:29:06 PM): Want to hear something ultra Asian?

Architect of Law (7:29:10 PM): yess.

HAC (7:29:18 PM): I started a Warcraft account today

HAC (7:29:22 PM): I named it Dontazemebro

HAC (7:29:56 PM): You hate me now.

HAC (7:29:58 PM): R U IGNORIN ME

Architect of Law (7:32:06 PM): hahaha

Architect of Law (7:32:09 PM): yeah i do hate you NOW!

Architect of Law (7:32:10 PM): NOW

Architect of Law (7:32:11 PM): NWO

Architect of Law (7:32:11 PM): NOW

Architect of Law (7:32:12 PM): WOW

Architect of Law (7:32:14 PM): WOW NOW?

Architect of Law (7:32:18 PM): WTF

WoW destroys relationships with hot asian chicks. :(

• Members

I've got enough problems as it is :D

I was way too into FFXI online for about a month. Go to work, get home fire up FFXI, spend a few hours to level up, type some {censored} to some unknown entity, go to bed really late, wake up for work etc. etc.

One day I just thought what the hell am I doing I'm a walking talking actual physical human being this is bull{censored}??!?! Walked up to a guy and gave him all my armour and crap and said yeah just take them, never played again.

If I got that addicted to that turd of a game, I don't even want to think about WoW.

• Members
I used to rock out to SWG for about a year or so. {censored} was uber fun. I miss it. Too bad it's a really {censored}ty game now.

i did SWG for 2 solid years. Bought it the day it came out. The first year and a half was AWESOME. Sort of learning as you go along. But then the infamous 'combat patch' or whatever it was called happened. And it changed the game forever. The last 6 months was dreadful. Most of my guild split to WoW and the constant waiting for bugs to be fixed, and the fixing of useful, player-friendly bugs pissed me off. I ended right when the space pack came out. Never bothered buying it because the game became very boring for me.

(server) - Kauri
(faction) - Imperial Lieutenant
(guild) - Ater Imperium
Teras Kasi Master / Master Swordsman / defense Fencer

though when i ended the game i was master pistoleer. (only for the d10)

:freak:

• Members

I'm not into video games much anymore...Takes up too much time that I could spend playing music.

I will occasionally play Half-Life on multiplayer though.

Ill second that, i lost way to much time in my life i will never get back to Blizzard games. I am praying to god they never decide to actually make Diablo 3, that could be the end of me.

• Members
i did SWG for 2 solid years. Bought it the day it came out. The first year and a half was AWESOME. Sort of learning as you go along. But then the infamous 'combat patch' or whatever it was called happened. And it changed the game forever. The last 6 months was dreadful. Most of my guild split to WoW and the constant waiting for bugs to be fixed, and the fixing of useful, player-friendly bugs pissed me off. I ended right when the space pack came out. Never bothered buying it because the game became very boring for me.

(server) - Kauri

(faction) - Imperial Lieutenant

(guild) - Ater Imperium

Teras Kasi Master / Master Swordsman / defense Fencer

though when i ended the game i was master pistoleer. (only for the d10)

:freak:

I pretty much sucked at the game. I enjoyed it for the people. Most of the time my computer lagged for some reason. It would jump from liek 30 fps to 5 all the time. It sucked.

Archived