Its always sunny in Philadephia.

Dr.Picklebottom

• Members
It's in the same league. I can't believe those bastards cancelled Arrested...That show was so awesome.

I also have that on DVD.
:D

I am amazed at all the extra stuff you find after teh 3rd viewing of arressted development... stuff like Job cracking up just on camera when Tobias revealed his hair plugs... C'MON!

• Members

I am amazed at all the extra stuff you find after teh 3rd viewing of arressted development... stuff like Job cracking up just on camera when Tobias revealed his hair plugs... C'MON!

I swear to God - I find more funny {censored} every time I watch it. I've probably seen every episode 20 times and it still isn't old. I was a great show - and it's a real shame they cancelled it.

• Members

i wouldn't say it's as good as AD. but at least this show can be COMPARED to AD. i can't find many other comedies that are up to those standards.

iasip is very similar though. it's like a low-budget version of AD. with a group of friends instead of an effed up family. also, the cast writes iasip, and they aren't well known actors.

iasip is a very ambitious show. i like how it never pisses me off. there are even things about AD (my favorite show) that piss me off and wish they did different. this show just works

Archived