SCH-1, likely to further increase in value?

Zoidberg

• Members

I've waited long enough to get one, and I'm thinking, if I wait much longer I'll probably have to pay 250$ for it :lol:

Do you think it's value will increase further, or has it stabilized now? I've been thinking of getting an SCH-1 for ages, but have always postponed it. Worried that it'll soon be worth more money than I can justify using on one pedal, even if I love Arions..

whaddayathink? :lol:

• Members

Dear Sir (and/or Madam),

Buy mine! It's on eBay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230175092871.

I'll even throw in some special bubble wrap, and a brand-new cardboard box, in which it will be shipped via my friends at the UPS store.

Seriously, it's sex-in-a-box. It's concentrated nipples. If it were unshaved, it would be Japanese twins.

I'd keep it, but clearly I'm not man enough for the challenge. Help me.

• Members

I've owned both and I thought they were great. Zoid, if you do decide to pick one up and need it shipped from the states you can use me again.

I got almost $200 for mine last year, but the next one I flipped only sold for about $115 back in June. I'd advise getting one now before they start going back up.

• Members

I picked up one with the wrong knobs and the pedal name nearly rubbed off of the battery cover (I got it for 60 dollars).

I can't believe how good it sounds!

I didn't believe the hype for the last few yrs. on these but I'm glad I waited because (you're right), prices did drop and YES,

they really do sound that good.

I've been using it mostly Leslie-style, haven't experimented much with it in slow mode, tho' it sounded pretty good there when I set it up as such for one song the other night.

I've got a bunch of old choruses to compare it to, so this is not a noob opinion. It bumped off my MIJ CE-2 that I was very happy with.

The one I got is MIJ, grey box.

Never heard any other sch-1 or z or "fat" model before this one.

• Members
:lol:

But some people say that about the DC-2 (except for the plastic part)... but my God does that pedal sound beautiful.

I agree that the build quality leaves much to be desired, but if EVER there was a unit that would be worth doing a rehouse to, it is the SCH-1. It sounds GREAT, IMO

• Members
I've owned both and I thought they were great. Zoid, if you do decide to pick one up and need it shipped from the states you can use me again.

I got almost $200 for mine last year, but the next one I flipped only sold for about $115 back in June. I'd advise getting one now before they start going back up.

Thanks a lot for the offer man! :)

One of the reasons that I've not got one yet is because I really like the sound of my Small Clone. But that thing has only one knob, so the SCH-1 should be plenty more versatile I reckon? And something different from the Small Clone..

If I can offload a couple of pedals that I don't use much, I think I can justify having two choruses. :)

Archived