Drugs/cigs are such a waste of money

SpectralJulian

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm still baffled as to wtf is so cool about a pedal/gear addiction.

If I was living life to be cool, I'd be. . .

actually. . .

I don't know what I'd be. . .

Cool is a pretty subjective thing.

So I guess I'd be the most two-faced rat bastard ever, dawning a pair of sunglasses, smiling at everyone, and agreeing with everyone.

Basically the person I hate.

• Members
If I was living life to be cool, I'd be. . .

actually. . .

I don't know what I'd be. . .

Cool is a pretty subjective thing.

So I guess I'd be the most two-faced rat bastard ever, dawning a pair of sunglasses, smiling at everyone, and agreeing with everyone.

Basically the person I hate.

Dawning sunglasses?:freak:

I can't get my head around the word "dawn" being used as a verb...not that the rest of this makes any sense to me, mind you....:confused:

• Members
I heard about flashbacks all my life, and have NEVER had one. Not even the slightest hint of what might be construed as a "flashback". Liars piss me off.

I WANT MY FREE TRIPS, GOD DAMMIT!
:mad:

Never had a flashback either. It's like we invested in a bright future only to have some LSD CEO embezzle it all.

• Members
All that money you guys are spending on drugs and smokes, you could spend on really cool guitar pedals.

:poke:

For an 8th you could probably get a DE7.

Exactly.

Ditch the {censored}ty drugs and durries, and do something more fulfilling with that cash! Like playing guitar with cool sounding effect pedals :thu: .:cool:

• Members

I work in a drugstore and see a lot of people buy cartons of cigs that honestly don't have the money for them. I don't think the problem is necessarily with the cigarettes, mind you. I just think it's a waste when they'd rather spend $4.50 on cigarettes than some really unhealthy soda for their child.

But I agree with chucknorris, I don't really give a {censored} what anyone does.

• Members

drugs and cigs are only a waste of money if you don't have the money to spend on other things also. people should do what they do and mind everyone else's business.

lol well i would hope that everyone should be minding their OWN business and not everyone elses.

• Members

I'm 31. Been around the music industry since I was a kid. Went to my first concert when I was 12. Been to countless concerts and played locally many times, been to many after concert parties. Seen people snort, shoot and smoke everything under the sun.......

I've never once abused drugs of any kind, I've never even once smoked a cigerette. I'm not a health freak either. I just do what I do. Rock and roll, adrenaline and the curvy woman ass are my drugs.

• Members
I'm 31. Been around the music industry since I was a kid. Went to my first concert when I was 12. Been to countless concerts and played locally many times, been to many after concert parties. Seen people snort, shoot and smoke everything under the sun.......

I've never once abused drugs of any kind, I've never even once smoked a cigerette. I'm not a health freak either. I just do what I do. Rock and roll, adrenaline and the curvy woman ass are my drugs.

Well, aren't you just precious?

Been "around the music industry", huh? Where is it, anyway?:confused:

• Members

i love to get burnt once in a while, and i must say i spend more money on getting drunk than anything related to guitar. 'if' i quit drinking and cigs, i could buy at least a boutique pedal every month. in 4-5 months an SG standard, easily. but i have no desire to live a completely sober, non-chemically dependent lifestyle, sorry.

• Members

i love to get burnt once in a while, and i must say i spend more money on getting drunk than anything related to guitar. 'if' i quit drinking and cigs, i could buy at least a boutique pedal every month. in 4-5 months an SG standard, easily. but i have no desire to live a completely sober, non-chemically dependent lifestyle, sorry.

Heard that, though I have quit alcohol (hopefully temporary) and cigarettes (hopefully permanent) for 2 months, now.

I still enjoy the green tobacco, though. I am going to try and put back the money I'm saving not buying cigarettes and buy myself a nice guitar with it after a year.

Archived