SpectralJulian

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Duh.

Lottery tickets too.

... and junk food.

I think most money I spend goes to food, either {censored}ty fast food meals or taking the gf out to dinner.

But drugs and cigs are waaaay to expensive for anyone to do more than on the weekends. Of course most who do them do them more frequently haha

• Members

The greens are never a waste of money unless your use of it is not inspirational and you're overindulging but that can be said about anything (sex, food, alcohol, gambling, GEAR!). Now, cigarettes (tobacco) are not only a waste of money but you're not getting anything out of it except for the huge amount of chemicals that are added to most cigarettes to purposely make them more addictive. And to think that this is actually legal! Oh, you're also getting a better shot at cancer.
Using the greens in moderation saves me some of the money that I would probably spend on beer. Plus it makes me feel IRIE and trust me, I lead a pretty busy and productive life so "I needs my herbs".

• Members

If you're going to use, then do it for the right reasons. Don't be just looking to get {censored}ed up. I began taking psychedelics about 5 months ago and had to end up stopping. I didn't have a bad trip or anything. Rather, I realized that my "mind expanding" had quickly devolved into "dropping." I mean, I saw Transformers tripping on acid! This was not a very pleasant experience.

• Members

I saw
Transformers
tripping on acid!

Good lord, why? I was once dragged to Sweet Home Alabama on LSA. I started cackling and my friends (girls, obviously) had to remove me from the theater.

Then there was the time I fell off of my roof in the middle of a thunderstorm while on acid. That was a long night.

• Members
Sounds like fun to me
:D
, why such a bad experience?
:confused:

It wasn't a bad experience. After I came down I realized how much I had deviated from my original justification for taking such a reality-altering drug. I began taking LSD as a way to(sorry for the cliche)expand my mind. I was committed to staying focused while I opened up the doors to the other side. And in the beginning, I did just that. I have an entire "trip journal" dedicated to my thoughts, drawings, lyrics etc. while tripping. the drug helped a lot with my perception of music, film, poetry, and art as a whole.

But then it became just about tripping. I wasn't focused while on acid.I wasn't learning anything new. I could've very well picked up the drugs from my buddy the next day. Rather, I drove 30 miles out, picked them up, and then sped to the theater. Why? Just to see Transformers. I couldn't justify it anymore. I haven't really tripped since then. I want to but, it'll be awhile.

Archived