OverDrive/FUZZ - the Flamingo Fuzz . . . anyone ?

SirJackdeFuzz

• Members

Guys . . .

. . . i am about to buy a Flamingo Fuzz from Kaden Effects via Pedalgeek.com :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me more about this pedal ?

The sound samples sound like what i want/need :thu: - but does anyone know anything about Kaden Effects or this pedal ?

Thanx to all

;)

EDIT :

. . . how many of you buy throught pedalgeek.com these days ? Are they reliable/fast ???

• Members

It's rumoured to be a Red Llama clone. Whether it's tweaked or a straight-up clone I have no idea. I've got a 70s Hot Tubes which is another CMOS chip OD (I think both it and the Red Llama are a rip-off of a late 70s Craig Anderton circuit called the Tube Sound fuzz) - it's quite a gritty, tweed-ish sounding mid gain pedal.

• Members

I really dig the combination of my Subdecay Liquid Sunshine (described by some Tone-Buddha as "a treblebooster doing tweed") and the Mule ("a fuzzface doing tweed"). The LS is more of a fuzzy tweedy overdrive (lower gain) and the Mule kicks it up a few notches. Even higher on the gain scale is my Monsterpiece Angry Dick 2000 fuzz. It's a great 60s biker fuzz. The three pedals all form a spectrum of fuzzy dirt, and they stack nicely too.

• Members
It's rumoured to be a Red Llama clone. Whether it's tweaked or a straight-up clone I have no idea. I've got a 70s Hot Tubes which is another CMOS chip OD (I think both it and the Red Llama are a rip-off of a late 70s Craig Anderton circuit called the Tube Sound fuzz) - it's quite a gritty, tweed-ish sounding mid gain pedal.

Guys, who makes the Red Llama pedals ?

I would love to hear some clips but do not know where to find it :confused:

Archived