My Tube Zone sample clips

tri99er

• Members

Here's a quickie demo I made of the Tube Zone I made for a fellow forumite, thought what the hell might as well post it here as well.

Settings never came out well, damn shiny pedals.

Here's the link, let me know what you think:

Some volume spikes, just didn't do a sound balance on the vid (once again)

• Members

Thanks for the comments, as to my recording setup, I use a Sennheiser e609 to mic my amp, 1 inch from the grill cloth, mic is placed just above the center of the speaker and to the far left, and tilted to ride the inner edge of the cone. (kinda hard to describe)

From there I use a Korg PXR4 as my PC interface, just use it for sound levels, and then from there into my iMac, and recorded with quicktime. Video is just my built in iSight.

Hope this helps you out.

• Members

well I have a Metal Muff, Top Fuel, Screw Driver, Mayo, LBM and Wylde OD, so I have my dirts covered.

Plus I much prefer the Screw Driver to the Tube Zone, and I find that if I stack my Micro Amp into the Top Fuel or Screw Driver, or the Metal Muff in a very light setting into the Top Fuel, I get some amazing sounds.

Still have the Tube Zone, and may end up keeping it, no real takers yet.

For me the Tube Zone is a good OD pedal, but it's missing that Stank, I prefer my dirt to be a little grittier than smooth, but everytime I click on the Tube Zone, I always throw the SCrew Driver on about 2 minutes after, and grin from ear to ear.

Not a bad pedal at all, just not as pleasing as the others I own.

• Members

well I have a Metal Muff, Top Fuel, Screw Driver, Mayo, LBM and Wylde OD, so I have my dirts covered.

Plus I much prefer the Screw Driver to the Tube Zone, and I find that if I stack my Micro Amp into the Top Fuel or Screw Driver, or the Metal Muff in a very light setting into the Top Fuel, I get some amazing sounds.

Still have the Tube Zone, and may end up keeping it, no real takers yet.

For me the Tube Zone is a good OD pedal, but it's missing that Stank, I prefer my dirt to be a little grittier than smooth, but everytime I click on the Tube Zone, I always throw the SCrew Driver on about 2 minutes after, and grin from ear to ear.

Not a bad pedal at all, just not as pleasing as the others I own.

yeah well i understand:thu:

skreddy pedals seem to be soooooooooooo great

Archived