You Remember that Guy that Didn't Pay Me on Ebay?

• Members

Well I have heard from 2 other Ebayers in the past week that he won their auctions then refuses to answer their emails and invoices and doesn't pay. One of them just emailed me this guys website. As a public service - I post it here.

http://www.brookshubbert.com/

That is also his Ebay username. The larger question is this - why does Ebay allow a user to continue using their service with 5 Unpaid Item Strikes, and once these 2 other guys wait the seven days to actually file their disputes - that will make 7 Unpaid Item Strikes against this user. Why does Ebay allow this? Is it all about the $$$ :mad:

Thanks to everyone for your emails, PM's and phone calls regarding the loss of my Dad. You guys rock.

:wave:

• Members

The larger question is this - why does Ebay allow a user to continue using their service with 5 Unpaid Item Strikes, and once these 2 other guys wait the seven days to actually file their disputes - that will make 7 Unpaid Item Strikes against this user. Why does Ebay allow this? Is it all about the $$$

Ebay doesn't really care, that is why the "community" leaves feedback.

Their profit margin is so hugh that paying attention to silly thinks like that is a big waste of time.

• Members

Holy {censored}... thats a long time to play onstage... 7 hours?

If taken the "wrong" way, this
could
be considered a threat.

I know alot of you want me banned, and in all honestly, I DO NOT want to be considered "popular" on da forum. But threats can actually
get
you banned.

:D

MM420.... one of the
few
who actually doesn't ever want to be "accepted" among the certified a-holes!!!

Rebel against the rebels!!!

You guys
rule!!

Live it.

THE GREAT ICE HOUSE.:evil:

• Members

Well he does have a phone number listed on the site.

Hey my friend - it's okay because I relisted it and sold it anyway so I have no reason to call him now. I just wanted everyone to know this guy's ebay username. Although he snipes the auctions at the last minute so I don't know how a seller would have time to refuse his bid - but I guess the message here is if he does win any of your auctions - just plan on waiting 7 days, filing the dispute, getting him yet another Unpaid Item Strike and hope that at some point, Ebay will get rid of him. :freak:

• Members

why don't you block bidders with negative feedback?

I do! And I block people trying to bid outside the continental USA too. The problem is that I don't understand why this guy (last time I looked) had 70 purchases and a Blue Star - like there's no problem with him, but yet he has all these Unpaid Item Strikes at the same time. It doesn't prevent this guy from bidding and I guess that's the part I don't understand.

If it is true you can block a user by their username - that's something I'll definitely check into - but the options for blocking a number of bidders we all would like to block from bidding - just don't exist, or just aren't specific enough to block people with Unpaid Item Strikes. Ebay needs to tighten up and add options for sellers to block more crap assed bidders. :mad:

• Members

The problem is that I don't understand why this guy (last time I looked) had 70 purchases and a Blue Star - like there's no problem with him, but yet he has all these Unpaid Item Strikes at the same time. It doesn't prevent this guy from bidding and I guess that's the part I don't understand.

Not much to understand. Ebay does not care. They make MONEY from people. Banning them costs them money.

Ebay decides how to run their business. Bottom line.

No matter how many people think it wrong to let buyers continue like this is meaningless.

If you don't like it, don't use ebay,

but it is the largest site on the web.

(and the only site that changes constantly.)

Archived