homemade boards.

only_shallow

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hmm paint, that sounds fun, i dont want to attach the pedals though.

anything else?

this might sound stupid (and maybe it is stupid) but if your pedals aren't attatched to it what purpose does it serve?

drill some holes and use the cable tie method.

• Members

actually yeah, it has no purpose then but i just dont feel confotable with with the cable tie method, the cables over pedals annoy me.

should i try velcro?

up to you mate, personally i'd feel more uncomfortable having velcro stuck all over my pedals than a small descrete cable tie around it.

• Members

Swensens175.jpg

Big slab of wood

rubber feet screwed on bottom

staple gun some carpet on top

another smaller board with carpet velcroed to bigger board for a higher level in back

thanks, this is what i was looking for! so, can i just pass with like some of those felt things that go under chairs for under the pedalboard?

so, how/where do i get carpet?

and velcro?

• Members

thanks, this is what i was looking for! so, can i just pass with like some of those felt things that go under chairs for under the pedalboard?

and velcro?

carpet shop....ask if they have any off cuts or old samples. :thu:

actually I have quite a big bit spare from when they did our lounge, you can have it....it's green.....it will cost you in shipping though!!!

• Members

and velcro?

Don't use felt on the bottom unless you want your board to slide around on a smooth surface. If you want it to stay put then use some rubber feet.

• Members

haha you mean like puke green or darker green?

um...I would describe it as leafy green. I like my indoors to look like my outdoors. actually you can see my new carpet here!! It's probably a bit shaggy to put on a pedalboard really.

SL270319.jpg

Archived