10,000 dollar domain name sale...hehehehe

whitepapagold

• Members

what's that called.. domain parking or something?

when you put a site on a commonly misspelled url

that could be what its for

Yeah but its not worth 10,000 with this type of name misspelling. A good friend of mine has gotten very VERY rich doing EXACTLY that- Ebey, Ebiy, Ebaye instead of Ebay then he redirects the traffic to a site that pays him for it. BUT in this case NO thats not what hes doing. It only gets you paid if its highly traveled and misspelled names like gooogle, gogle, goggle for Google or as before like ripping Ebay. This guy is just an idiot!

Still, gotta love the pursuit of the American Dream!

• Members

Are you serious? If so, I guarantee my friend or someone like him would buy it from you.... no joke. Especially if you can prove the 500,000 hits....

I take you seriously cause that really is what he does and if you do own that, PM me. If not- Exactly my point!
:thu:

I'm not serious. sorry.

Just joshin. :eek: :poke: :thu:

• Members

Are you serious? If so, I guarantee my friend or someone like him would buy it from you.... no joke. Especially if you can prove the 500,000 hits....

I take you seriously cause that really is what he does and if you do own that, PM me. If not- Exactly my point!
:thu:

Damn, obviously a joke.... I clicked the link... So back to EXACTLY!

• Members

who the f would accidentally type gorgle?

More than you would ever imagine possible....

And remember 2 things-

1. This is the united states- never underestimate the public school system.

2. The show, " Are you smarter than a 5th grader" wouldn't work as well in most other educated countries.

Archived