I need a pedal board.

jimwratt

• Members

Right now I've got all my pedals in a duffle bag and it's functional for transporting them to and from rehearsals, but my set-up times are getting annoying. Its not a whole lot of stuff, but its enough that I would want something closer to plug and play.

What pedal boards are there out there that include a built in power setup and are big enough to house a wah, boss gt8, and an EHX english muff'n?

• Members

pedaltrain.com

Cool. Are they any better than trailer trash?

also, is there there something similar in size and function but cheaper? I'm trying to get a feel for the general pedal board market versus the more customizable options.

• Members

if you really want an integrated power supply, then pedaltrain - and a whole lot of other good boards - are out. i'm not sure what the gt8 needs for juice, but you're probably better off running a separate power system anyways, as the built in power for the furman style boards aren't really anything special.

• Members

ordinarily, I'd just do that ^

but my ehx pedal and my gt8 don't take the regular power adapter juice so I'd really only have one pedal plugged in with that thing. I also wanted something that would make the 4 cable method a little quicker to set up, so It would need a loop or something.

Archived