do you get any ***** at shows?

gusvolta

• Members

i love it when girls stay around after a gig then come and tell us: "you guys are {censored}in great!" or "OMG i love you guys" and i'm always like: "oh it's cool you like it, why dont i tell you where our next show is, wait i have some flyers in my car, lets go... wait you wanna get a beer first?" and the magic begins

• Members

In my band, I attract the young ones. Conversations usually go something like this...

"Oh, my god. I, like, totally loved your music. What high school do you go to?"

They're usually pretty disappointed when I tell them I'm 22 and have already done four years of college. I'm pretty disappointed when I find out they're a fresh 17 and have a curfew :)

• Members
ROFL n00bs. The last things you need are

1. Bitches that will call/bug you all the time when you only wanted to {censored} them

2. Some mystery illness by the time you make it to the next city.

Amen.

There was one instance in PA where a few chicks literally offered my whole band blowjobs...the worst girls ever. :lol:

• Members

Here's my sad truth...

I see the hot girls looking, I look back, sometimes they come up to me during a break. But then I'm playing again and I look around and they're either talking to another guy or gone. Then, at the end of the night, when we're loading out and waiting to get paid, the only chicks that are left are the fat broads and the sloppy drunken skanks. And even if I want to nail a fat skank, it's too late and I'm too old to be staying up until 5am humping some broad I never want to see again.

• Members

i've never had a girlfriend whom i didn't seduce with my radical jams
i've been doing this thing on tour where i only shower once a week and when our set starts i get totally naked and slam myself iinto people until i'm hella sweaty and my BO gets pretty intense. you'd think that would scare girls oiff, but contrary to popular belief, gnarly BO makes girls sexually aroused.

• Members

i've never had a girlfriend whom i didn't seduce with my radical jams

i've been doing this thing on tour where i only shower once a week and when our set starts i get totally naked and slam myself iinto people until i'm hella sweaty and my BO gets pretty intense. you'd think that would scare girls oiff, but contrary to popular belief, gnarly BO makes girls sexually aroused.

And you only play acoustic (guessing by the name)?!??!?!?! Wow, hulluva show that must be.

• Members

Here's my sad truth...

I see the hot girls looking, I look back, sometimes they come up to me during a break. But then I'm playing again and I look around and they're either talking to another guy or gone. Then, at the end of the night, when we're loading out and waiting to get paid, the only chicks that are left are the fat broads and the sloppy drunken skanks. And even if I want to nail a fat skank, it's too late and I'm too old to be staying up until 5am humping some broad I never want to see again.

You should get the hottie's # before you start playing again.

• Members
In my band, I attract the young ones. Conversations usually go something like this...

"Oh, my god. I, like, totally loved your music. What high school do you go to?"

They're usually pretty disappointed when I tell them I'm 22 and have already done four years of college. I'm pretty disappointed when I find out they're a fresh 17 and have a curfew
:)

Hahahaha, that sounds all too familiar. I'm 22 as well and am always in the same situation. I look 18, so that doesn't help much, but I have to inform them that I graduated high school four years ago. They have to inform me that they're under 18...a lose/lose situation for both I'm afraid.

• Members

You should get the hottie's # before you start playing again.

Good point... I forgot to mention, I'm married. I'm in a "it's now or never" situation.

Hey what the hell, sometimes a 10:00 two can be a 2:00 ten ...if you get my drift.

• Members

In my younger days (I'm 51 & married) I scored a few times at gigs.
In particular, I remember 4 times getting a bj between sets (4 different gigs & girls).
Never saw any of them again.
Three times I got laid in my car after the gig.

Ah, to be young & foolish again........

• Members

I kind of got 2 ****'s on account of being in a band, I wouldn't write home about either of them. One wouldn't leave me alone for a while afterwards and the other was old (not a problem), but too self conscious to 'teach' me anything as the saying goes. Also there are more vein and sociable members in my band so women tend to gravitate to them while I tune my spare guitar in the corner.

Archived