This guy has GOT to be kidding

Destructobot

• Members
You could probably get a real Tone Bender for cheaper than that.

I know, when I first saw the listing I thought that's what it was, and that the DAM in the title was just keyword spam. Maybe some TGP guy will be up at 3am, sleep deprived, and click some buttons he regrets :)

• Members

Here's the DAM ebay store (that DOES ship to the US) a 1966 sold yesterday i believe:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Differential-Audio-Manifestationz_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

The 1966 is a GREAT pedal (my fave fuzz), but i'd much rather see the money go to the builder than someone just trying to make a fast buck or 1,000.

PS. Join the DAM forum for advance warnings of items in the ebay store

• Members
Ha ha. I hope somebody buys it. Same way I hope this woman gets her way:

PregnantWomen1.jpg

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

that is the funniest thing I've seen for ages....I guess it's not funny really though, it makes me angry actually. :mad:

• Members
Ha ha. I hope somebody buys it. Same way I hope this woman gets her way:

PregnantWomen1.jpg

So she's {censored}ting herself about the effect the noise might have on that conceived lump inside of her belly yet she's totally cool with smoking during pregnancy? Lady, Junior will thank you the day he's born with a 20-a-day Camel Light habit. He will give praise that his momma read 'The Courtney Love Guide to Being Pregnant'.

• Members

Here's the DAM ebay store (that DOES ship to the US) a 1966 sold yesterday i believe:

The 1966 is a GREAT pedal (my fave fuzz), but i'd much rather see the money go to the builder than someone just trying to make a fast buck or 1,000.

PS. Join the DAM forum for advance warnings of items in the ebay store

Where do you see one sold yesterday? How much did it go for?

Archived