JESUS CAMP

sdresdre

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The southwest is just as nuts. I was a good church going Christian with a 4 time a week habit. For camp, I did 2 weeks as a camper, 3 as a staff worker in the summer. Then another 2 weeks for a winter session. It's just like the movie. All my friends were just totally Jesusentric.

Now, I only talk with 1 of the like 400 "friends" I had back from that era.

• Members

My girlfriend went on a MAssive Jesus Camp in Somerset...came back saying she wasn't sure if she wanted to sleep with me.

She has since left me.

Bad stuff.

What part of Somerset is this? I live very close by. The temptation to go to this place and run about naked whilst telling pure girls that 'The penis is a dirty thing' is great.

• Members

I don't understand how an omnipotent being can make a "sacrifice"?
:confused:

Pray for guidance! Jesus made you in his image and likeness. He said "greater love then this no one has, that one lay down his life for his fiends." To believe he died for you, forgives your sin and brings you into eternal life. :)

• Members

Pray for guidance! Jesus made you in his image and likeness. He said "greater love then this no one has, that one lay down his life for his fiends." To believe he died for you, forgives your sin and brings you into eternal life.
:)

:freak:

• Members

Pray for guidance! Jesus made you in his image and likeness. He said "greater love then this no one has, that one lay down his life for his fiends." To believe he died for you, forgives your sin and brings you into eternal life.
:)

jesus made me in his image and likeness??? :confused:

I thought it was 'god' that did that?

• Members

While Judaism and Christianity were being practiced in Jesus' lifetime there were other cultures completely unaware of these teachings and immersed in their own beliefs. Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, all the different beliefs of the natives in South, Central & North America, etc.

Religion is a symptom of a culture not an answer to life's mysteries. One can get a lot from religion/philosophy but the acceptance of purely supernatural phenomena (gods) is just delusional.

Archived