No one deserves to be giggled at while buying a tube of peppermint chapstick.No one.

• Members

my chapstick got lost in the mix last night and on my way home this morning i stopped by an eckerds to pick up another. the girl at the register giggled when i put it on the counter.

i asked her what the dillio was and she said, "nothing".

as i left i was amused and humiliated by my purchase. did i think i lived in a world where normal fellas like myself could just stroll in a store and purchase a peppermint chapstick without consequences? maybe. maybe i did.

this was like when i had to force myself to stop wearing fannypacks in college all over again- at my homeschool EVERYONE wore them {censored}s.

my optimistic early morning mood world came crashing down around me as i stood there being giggled at mercilessly. i thought about writing a letter or a mailbomb* to the eckerds home office but ran out of steam and fell asleep soon ofter getting home.:)

*just kidding!** LOL!

**mailbombs arent even that funny.

• Members

Dude, you have to master the fake phone call.

*on phone - loud enough for clerk to hear you're obviously talking to your girlfriend*

"What was that baby, Camel Menthol #9's.. and the newest issue of Barely Legal? Ok, got it."

"Uhhhhh, a pack of Camel Menthol 9's please. Oh, and do you have Barely Legal?"

"You've bought it here for the last 3 years. Yes, we have it."

"Oh yeah hehe - how much do I owe you?"

Scot-free.

• Members
my chapstick got lost in the mix last night and on my way home this morning i stopped by an eckerds to pick up another. the girl at the register giggled when i put it on the counter.

as i left i was amused and humiliated by my purchase. did i think i lived in a world where normal fellas like myself could just stroll in a store and purchase a peppermint chapstick without consequences? maybe. maybe i did.

this was like when i had to force myself to stop wearing fannypacks in college all over again- at my homeschool EVERYONE wore them {censored}s.

my optimistic early morning mood world came crashing down around me as i stood there being giggled at mercilessly. i thought about writing a letter or a mailbomb* to the eckerds home office but ran out of steam and fell asleep soon ofter getting home.
:)

*just kidding!** LOL!

**mailbombs arent even that funny.

Fanny packs and peppermint chapstick are not things to be laughed at. They are cool, no matter how uncool they are. I, myself prefer cherry vanilla!

• Members

as i pondered what what to do for a minute, i saw that her lips were a little bit dry, and at that very moment she licked them with her tongue very briefly. i had a sudden thought that maybe she giggled because she was aroused by the phallic shape of the chapstick and not because she thought it was funny that i was buying a peppermint chapstick.

i decided to step out on a limb... as she giggled some more, i chuckled along with her and slowly twisted off the cap of the chapstick and applied it to my lips as i held her gaze. she stopped giggling and looked a little uncomfortable. when i finished applying the chapstick to my lips, i held it up and said with a smile, "do you want some?" i noticed that her nipples were standing at attention, their elongated stiffness clearly visible through her eckerds blouse.

... (NSFW content censored) ...

as i left i was both amused and thrilled by my purchase. did i think i lived in a world where normal fellas like myself could just stroll in a store and purchase a peppermint chapstick that would get me laid without consequences? maybe. maybe i did.

my grumpy early morning mood world came crashing down around me as i stood there basking in the afterglow of the most amazing blowjob i'd ever gotten. i thought about writing a letter of appreciation to the eckerds home office but ran out of steam and fell asleep soon ofter getting home.
:)

fix'd :cool:

• Members

Fanny packs and peppermint chapstick are not things to be laughed at. They are cool, no matter how uncool they are. I, myself prefer cherry vanilla!

{censored} yea...I wear a fanny pack every time I go to the theme parks. them {censored}z gets me GOING!

Archived