Much needed help wanted

bland

• Members

Okay here's the deal:

I have a 16 Second Digital Delay pedal by EHX. I got it about a year ago and it was awesome for the time I used it. Problem is, not long after getting it, I lost the power adapter for it and have not been able to use it ever since.

I emailed EHX (info@ehx.com) but all I go was "check musiciansfriend or sam ash" but there was no specific adapter found. I emailed again and he told me it was a "500 DLC barrel tip" and to ask at my local Guitar Center. They had no idea what I was talking about.

I ask you, anyone who might know, what power adapter I should order from any given website that will work. You have to be absolutely positively sure it won't fry it, too.

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELECTRO-HARMONIX-9-LDC-500-P-Supply-16-SECOND-DELAY-UK_W0QQitemZ320132151168QQcmdZViewItem

This should get you what you need. FYI I'm not the seller. Anyway, the picture of the adapter looks like it's just a standard power supply, rated at 500 mA with a center positive adapter, so you shouldn't need anything special for it. Visual Sound and Godlyke power adapters both can handle well over 500 mA, so they should work as well. Not sure about the polarity of those power supplies, but you can get adapters to reverse them if you need.

• Members

prob the same thing that powers all the other big ones powers that.

Be careful with making that assumption. Not all of the "big ones" are the same. My Pog is 18v and my Synth is 27v and I think my DMM may even be 24v. Make sure you check the voltage requirements for your pedal.

Archived