tc nova delay, freak show digilog, mp deep blue delay...?

mbarron

• Members

tc nova delay, freak show digilog, mp deep blue delay...? need your recommendations! trying to stay under $250. love the warm delay, townshend live at leeds, gilmore.

thanks.

mike

early 50's spec'd partscaster Tele

80's fender super champ blackface

mxr dyna comp

need a delay

need a boost

playing for 25 years, all styles.

• Members

freakshow isn't limited too much....its a 600 ms...

Same with deep blue. deep blue will sound better...but the oscillation hold switch on the freakshow is really really nice..

Maybe get on the list for the new malekko e600?

The nova on the other hand, if you can find one...does a whole lot...sounds good...and has a lot longer time. almost infinitely tweakable.

• Members

Well, the de-7 can do a heck of a lot more. It has a longer time, more features (delay or echo)...but it is not analog.

the analog sounds good, but I really don't mind the de-7 at all....its a great and really well priced delay. The analogman will sound a more analog cause it is....but like I said...de-7 can do more and has near the same tone.

• Members

thanks everybody for your input...i think thenova delay may be the one for me, if i can find one!

BTBAM, your videos are excellent! they have me thinking nova...or, digilog!

let me know if you need me to make you a more detailed video of either one, it's no problem.

• Members

let me know if you need me to make you a more detailed video of either one, it's no problem.

thanks BTBAM. if you have time and don't mind, some more detailed movies on the TC nova delay and the freak show digilog would be much appreciated! did you ever play with a diamond memory lane?

thanks!

mike

• Members

thanks BTBAM. if you have time and don't mind, some more detailed movies on the TC nova delay and the freak show digilog would be much appreciated! did you ever play with a diamond memory lane?

thanks!

mike

not long....it gets very muddy with overdrive/distortion....other than that...very nice sounding.

Archived