So what do you guys think of the Boss RC-2

byekittie

• Members

great pedal. i only just acquired the FS5U and i must say no RC-2 should do without it!

with the FS5U, you can stop a loop with one tap (instead of 2 taps on the RC-2), and play it again by tapping the RC-2 once.. do it repeatedly in quick succession and you can get a start/stop effect! can also work well to quickly restart a loop if it goes out of time with the drummer.

deleting is also way easier; just hold down the FS5U for 3 seconds to delete a loop.

i love my RC-2!

• Members
great pedal. i only just acquired the FS5U and i must say no RC-2 should do without it!

with the FS5U, you can stop a loop with one tap (instead of 2 taps on the RC-2), and play it again by tapping the RC-2 once.. do it repeatedly in quick succession and you can get a start/stop effect! can also work well to quickly restart a loop if it goes out of time with the drummer.

deleting is also way easier; just hold down the FS5U for 3 seconds to delete a loop.

i love my RC-2!

:thu: the extra footswitch improves that pedal so much

• Members

i love my RC-2!

Oh my. Maybe I should reconsider a footswitch.

• Members

I wish Boss had cut out some of the useless features (re: drum machine) and just focused on an even simpler looping pedal. I loved mine but ultimately sold due to some noise issues I had. Loop 1 and Loop 2 are quick little cuts I made with the RC2; Loop 2 shows the noise.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=533006

• Members
I wish Boss had cut out some of the useless features (re: drum machine) and just focused on an even simpler looping pedal. I loved mine but ultimately sold due to some noise issues I had. Loop 1 and Loop 2 are quick little cuts I made with the RC2; Loop 2 shows the noise.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=533006

the drums are not useless. I use them all the time. :mad:

Archived