BOTB | Neatest Cleanest Board Voting w/ poll

NITEFLY182

• Members

Because you don't really know what our pedals are maybe we should tell you.

Top row L to R: First 3 in 1: Germanium Fuzz face, Octavia with octave on/off switch, and boost switch, Silicon Fuzz Face. Second 3 in 1: Phase 90 with depth pot, Rebote 2.5 Delay with infinite repeats/oscillation switch, Boss CE-2 with push pull intensity switch, and vibrato switch. The one that looks like a cd drive is an EA trem.

Bottom row L to R: Moded wah with "Q" pot, Sweep cap rotary switch, volume pot, gain/bass pot, mids pot, and volume pedal switch. 2 in 1 Fuzz factory clone with Rangemaster booster and a custom hand made enclosure.

And I believe cloudscapes stuff is...

Inside a feedback loop pedal: sitarish/jawari variant with self-oscillation fuzz -> bitrate reducer (makes gutiar sound like a nintendo) -> germanium diode + transformer ringmod -> tremolo

I'm voting for the other guy.

EDIT: LOL... doesn't look like I'm doing to good. Probably because my pedals don't look as nice as cloudscapes.

• Members

^ Very interesting.

I would like to encourage more people to vote in this category so we can hopefully get more people to join the DIY BOTB next year. I noticed that all the other categories have over 100 votes already, so I think some of you are forgetting to vote here... even if it's not for me, please vote. :thu:

BTW... can I get some constructive criticism on my board from those who voted for cloud/going to vote for cloud. Is it the lack of art, paint, what? I would like to enter next year and atleast have a fighting chance LOL.

Archived