BOTB | Noise Board Voting (Fleet 2)

NITEFLY182

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hurb has a purple true bypassed marshall jackhammer!
:eek:
OrangeSix = I'm juts a sucker for moogs
:cry:
Paganifuzz's blue dod makes me wonder what it is...

wwhhaatt = I'm beginning to think moog works with mf...

Elephant Talk's dirty bastard socks

my socks are clean, its the light. i had aout three lamps:thu:

i would put them in my mouth if you want me to be quiet!!!!!!!!!

• Members

i notice not too many DD-6's on any of the boards in the competition. am i missing something? cause that may be the pedal on my board that i can make the most noise with.

im voting for hurb. the other guys' boards are just so nice and tidy and expensive looking. i figure a true noise guitarist is gonna go renegade with a dirty XP-300, and a bunch of junk lying around.

they're all realllly nice boards. the obvious choice is probably Elephanttalk, but i'd think if you're a true noise con'noisse'ur, you wouldnt follow the rules of a "guitar effects guide book".

Hurb, what kind of music do you play?

• Members

i notice not too many DD-6's on any of the boards in the competition. am i missing something? cause that may be the pedal on my board that i can make the most noise with.

im voting for hurb. the other guys' boards are just so nice and tidy and expensive looking. i figure a true noise guitarist is gonna go renegade with a dirty XP-300, and a bunch of junk lying around.

they're all realllly nice boards. the obvious choice is probably Elephanttalk, but i'd think if you're a true noise con'noisse'ur, you wouldnt follow the rules of a "guitar effects guide book".

Hurb, what kind of music do you play?

i dont even own any of the pedals in that book. except the tuner.

• Members

i wasnt trying to talk smack, ElephantTalk, i hope you didnt take that statement the wrong way, you definately have the nicest/prettiest/most expensive board on here. Honestly, I wish I had all that stuff myself,but My reasoning was simply that in my opinion a true noise guitarist probably wouldnt have that setup. Unless that is, you play for The Mars Volta? Are you Omar R.L.? Cause if you are, im sorry and i take back my vote against you!:)

• Members

i do like omar and the volta for sure. when you say "true noise guitarist probably wouldnt have that setup" do you refere to the good old standing in front of an amp getting feedback and useing the mike stand as a slide, and sticking to the guitars volume knob instead of guyatone slow volumes? thats what im thinking of. what do you say? i guess i only know to think of omar at the moment as a noise guitarist.

im wondering what that blue box sounds like. if you dont mind me asking, is the tracking good, hows the fuzz voiced? have a good one.

• Members

i actually considered getting rid of the blue box for the longest time, but i've recently discovered some cool sweet spots on it and its a mainstay in my current setup. its definately a noisy pedal. tracking is sketchy. i found that i kind of have of have to change my technique up when i use it. there's also a volume drop on my blue box and distortion +, but im hoping an mxr micro amp will solve that problem.

• Members

im trying to pick up a E13 Truly Beautiful Disaster from a friend of mine and try running the feedback loop into the stereo in/out of the DD-6. that would have maybe helped me out a tiny bit, but i dont have it yet and these other guys have got some really nice stuff.:thu: the E13 SodaMeiser has to count for something though, its a relatively obscure fuzz.

Archived