BOTB | Noise Board Voting (Fleet 1)

NITEFLY182

• Members

Neoflox has a nice porch, small pedalboard, fine taste in modulation albeit limited on the dirt

PeelingPaint98 is a moog rep and sleeps in his living room, while his wife sleeps in the bedroom. He can't seem to decide if he needs more expression pedals....

Snowden has a nice touch of simplicity, but will that be enough?

Hm, Dandy13 has an interest selection, my fav so far, but can he overcome all those moogs?

I take it back, Cmog may have toppled Dandy13 :eek:

• Members

Neoflox has a nice porch, small pedalboard, fine taste in modulation albeit limited on the dirt

PeelingPaint98 is a moog rep and sleeps in his living room, while his wife sleeps in the bedroom. He can't seem to decide if he needs more expression pedals....

Snowden has a nice touch of simplicity, but will that be enough?

Hm, Dandy13 has an interest selection, my fav so far, but can he overcome all those moogs?

I take it back, Cmog may have toppled Dandy13
:eek:

:D

I do need some more expression pedals . . .

;)

• Members

Actually I was thinking of trying some Y cables and routing to pedals I don't use together much. ABC boxes is another idea though . . .
:idea:

It rules, I have one Expression predal into an ABC box that controls my Moogerfooger, HOG and Timefactor.

Its the way of the future.

• Members

pp98, do you even play a guitar through those? it'd be a workout if you had to switch on some combination of effects for a song, haha.

Guitar, synth, various noise makers, I don't play actual songs so I have no deep need to effect switch on time, it just kind of happens when I feel like turning stuff on and off.

Archived