has the battle of the boards offically started?

mark7171

• Members
Lots of people forgot to post photos and a lot of categories just didn't have ad many entries as last year. Everyone wanted to be in noise this year and last year there were like 5 entries for noise.

I am curious if this represents a shift in active forum membership or because of the prizes . . . I'm glad I was able to enter this year since my full rig wasn't together last year and I was in the hospital . . . :blah::wave:

• Members
Lots of people forgot to post photos and a lot of categories just didn't have ad many entries as last year. Everyone wanted to be in noise this year and last year there were like 5 entries for noise.

So, battle of the boards only comes once a year?

Oh well...my board will be ready for the next one then. :thu:

• Members

yeah i couldnt be bothered to go on this one, not enough stuff yet.

Same here. I currently have two pedals. A DE7 and Flanger Hoax. Amazing combo, but just not big enough for Battle of the Boards.

Once I add a Big Muff, RAT, Holy Grail, SMM/wH, and Octave Multiplexer though....

:D

• Members
Same here. I currently have two pedals. A DE7 and Flanger Hoax. Amazing combo, but just not big enough for Battle of the Boards.

Once I add a Big Muff, RAT, Holy Grail, SMM/wH, and Octave Multiplexer though....

:D

i've got stuff, i just need more interesting stuff, like phaser.

Archived