OT: Ahem...

NoirAbattoir

• Members

I love baseball, but during the regular season we only get 1 game a week :freak:

same with the NHL, 1 game a week :cry:

it is good to see cleveland doing well again though, they've not been so good the last few years or so....from what I know with my limited English brain (Baseball wise) :D

my mate also suppoerts the Browns...so he's been having a really {censored}ty time with his teams for quite a while. :lol:

• Members

same with the NHL, 1 game a week :cry:

QUOTE]

With the NHL being so poorly run (thanks, bettman) we're lucky to have any national coverage at all. Versus, which is only available on higher cable packages, runs a game every 10 days or so. Fox sports network airs a game once in a blue moon. ESPN won't touch the NHL with a ten foot pole these days. :poke:

I've taken to watching the games that Yahoo broadcasts on their website. They usually have a game a night.

• Members

With the NHL being so poorly run (thanks, bettman) we're lucky to have any national coverage at all. Versus, which is only available on higher cable packages, runs a game every 10 days or so. Fox sports network airs a game once in a blue moon. ESPN won't touch the NHL with a ten foot pole these days. :poke:

I've taken to watching the games that Yahoo broadcasts on their website. They usually have a game a night.

wow, I presumed it would be on all the time, like 'soccer' is here!!

I listen to nhl games live on the 'radio player' on NHL.com...:thu:

anyway back on topic (if there was one) I don't really mind who wins the world series, it was just great to see the yankees loose! :D

• Members

wow, that was a heavy weight fight but a good ending :poke:
i'm gonna be sleepy all day

my mate also suppoerts the Browns...so he's been having a really {censored}ty time with his teams for quite a while.

tell me about it, imagine living here!

Archived