would you trust this guy?

• Members

I wouldn't to be honest, no paypal, no personal cheques even!!

money order or cashiers check.....mmmmm

Shipping insurance: Not offered

To ship, I will need your full shipping address, phone number, and if it is a residence or business address. :confused:

"Items are Sold As-Is."

It seems there are many satisfied customers....I guess that everything is fine as long as nothing goes wrong for whatever reason, then I wouldn't hold out much hope of seeing the money or item.....if you're prepared to take a gamble you might get a bargain, but if anything is wrong with the item, or something gets lost in transit, it looks like you are {censored}ed.

no postage insurance or tracking I would guess, no proof of payment through paypal or whatever, and if it doesn't work when it arrives he'll give you the 'sold as is' line....if it goes missing in transit, you'll probably get nothing too.

"This item is not covered by buyer protection on eBay"

• Members

I wouldn't...check the responses back to the negs...I once did a deal where the price was really good, the guy had many negative feeback items but decided the price was worth it...turned out the negative comments were right, when I neg'd him for poor communication he blocked me from future auctions...you don't want the hassle of a blown deal for a few $$$...

• Members

to be honest I wish people wouldn't buy things off people like this on ebay, if no-one bought from them they would be forced to change their ways. This is a real shop FFS, you should have the same rights that you would have if you walked into the store and bought something!!! I think it's a really {censored}ty attitude to take with your customers.

• Members

i figured that. But he has over 150 items and 96% rating. A lot people are happy. I thought he may just be flakey on his end at times.

agreed, it a gamble.

100 balls in a bag 96 of them are winners, it's all down to that risk and if you are prepared to gamble with your money and if you can afford to loose it, I might gamble

• Members

I wouldn't trust him. There was a guy on Ebay UK who I hounded for ages for selling stuff with terrible descriptions. I admit I got ripped off for a guitar that he claimed was in immaculate condition. Fortunately I could tidy it up myself but it was a common pattern with him. In the end, I and a few others ganged up and got him removed for good.

Archived