What's the cheapest place in Europe to buy a Voodoo Lab PP2+ ?

warioblast

• Members

got mine also from a german dealer, but i'm not sure which it was, could also be this mueller, but at the time the only had bank transfer as payment method.

it was about 189.- and 10euro or so for shipping, which was exactly the price my local shop would have charged, but it was on back order and they were already waiting for months and didn't know when they would get them.

the best i saw so far was 180euro straight without shipping, so this 185 would not be that bad. in germany they ship for free if its more than 20euro, and they also say they would match price if you find it somewhere cheaper in i guess within eu region.

• Members

t_e_l_e thx for the repply.
I left out the payment method, my Bank is very greedy with bank transfer charges so thx again for the reminder.
I think generally Germany has the best prices in Europe. The last guitar I bought was from musikproduktiv. And I also got some cool deals on ebay.de
You even have the best DIY shops too.

PS: for an exemple explaining our poor situation here in France.
Years ago I was in the market for an octavia. Not only the price was cheaper in Germany, but even the shipping charges (Germany->France) were lower than a national shipping from Paris. :(

• Members

just for the record i'm from austria :)

and for bank transfer, be sure that you use the iban/swift code thingy, so they charge you like a national transfer, {censored}ty eu regulation if you use only the bank account number they can charge you what you want

Archived