V-Amp help anyone?!!!

xbox540

• Members

The v-amp pro is a nice piece of gear for the price. It has a preamp modeler, so you need to either run it through the peavey's effects loop and turn off the amp modeler, or just run it straight into the effects return if you want to use the v-amps modeler instead of the peavey's own preamp.

To use the v-amp with its internal modeling preamp, plug your guitar in the front, and then run a cable from the main output (left) to your head's effects return.

• Members

My advice would be go to the behr site, print off the whole manual, sit down with a cup of tea and read it all from front to back, then read it all again trying each thing out on the unit as you come to it in the manual, then make a cup of coffee put your feet up and read it all again.

you won't get the most out of it unless you understand how to use it.

it's a bit like buying a guitar, coming on here and going 'how do I play chords'.

• Members
i see.........well i guess i'll read it then......in fact im reading it right now lol....thanks for your guys help

you won't regret it, I'm not trying to be an ass about it...but something like that you really need to know all it's functions and how they work to enjoy it to it's fullest.
:)

Archived