Most recently sold???

trlkvsky

• Members

Love my NYC Muff (even more after changing the tone stack).

Just unloaded my SansAmp Classic. I've been trying to let go of this pedal for ~6mos. now but it just looks too damned good (inside & out). That said, I could never get any sounds from it that really made me horny & the price they fetch on eBay is crazy. Used the money for an Ekko 600 (broke even = :) )

• Members
Love my NYC Muff (even more after changing the tone stack).

Just unloaded my SansAmp Classic. I've been trying to let go of this pedal for ~6mos. now but it just looks too damned good (inside & out). That said, I could never get any sounds from it that really made me horny & the price they fetch on eBay is crazy. Used the money for an Ekko 600 (broke even =
:)
)

drasp, every time I see you're antigua Tele I get sick- had an original but foolishly sold it off years ago :cry:

• Members
drasp, every time I see you're antigua Tele I get sick- had an original but foolishly sold it off years ago
:cry:

Not too many people comment on it, which is fine by me. I like having a color that sets my Tele apart a bit. Nice to be noticed now & then though. ;)

• Members

ZVex Fuzzprobe (I'm sad about that one, but hardly used it), MJM Foxey Fuzz (obsolete on my board with my BM ZIM card), DD20 w/ tap tempo switch (realized I like washy reverbs better than straight delay), and traded a Tonefactor Analogue Filter for a MI Audio Blues Pro (the AF was really good).

• Members

Phase 90 Reissue and an Ibanez FZ7.

I didn't really like either much. I replaced the Phase 90 with a Flanger Hoax and to replace the FZ7 I finally ordered the Big Muff that I've wanted for a year and a half. And, just for good measure, I ordered a Double Muff as well.

I don't miss the Phase 90 at all - it just wasn't for me with it stock, and I really didn't want to mess with modding it. The FZ7 I'm going back and forth on. It was cool for the broken speaker sounds, but just not very good as a regular fuzz. I'll see if I still miss it after I get the Big Muff and Double Muff. :D

• Members

...and traded a Tonefactor Analogue Filter for a MI Audio Blues Pro (the AF was really good).

[got a Tonefactor Analogue Filter at the weekend; really like it so far - much more versatile than i was expecting it to be too.]

last thing i've sold was my modded Boss TR-2 (i've got two other trems; a Semaphore and a BYOC, and didn't really need three)

• Members

I never sell my gear. I just put it away when I'm not using it and sometimes bring it back out.

I promised myself the same thing this summer. Went on a buying spree, even had the money. Now other bills are rolling in, and reality has bitch-slapped me hard. So, older unused stuff went on the block. Someday, though.....

Archived