BOTB - Who still has the same pedal line up as when they entered?

glomezza

• Members

I'm adding some stuff very soon. I just sold 400 dollars worth of gear off. None from my board. Although I'm probably going to reinvest. I got 200 dollars for a drum machine that I bought for a dollar at a flea market, so I'm gonna go see if I can get some more of that type of stuff.

I'm patiently watching auctions and craigslist for steals.

• Members

It's a shame BOTB is already pretty much done. If were a week from now I would have been able to enter into the small board or noise board categories...

My board had one pedal when BOTB started. My DE7. Now I've added a Flanger Hoax, and I have a Big Muff and Double-Muff on the way.

Now, a little OT; Glomezza, you have a hell of a good looking board. How hard was it to build and wire up like that?

• Members

voting doesn't officially end 'til the 20th.

The 20th? I thought it started last Monday and was only supposed to last ten days. Wouldn't that close today? But those who were gonna vote pretty much did it all in the first 1-2 hours (or first 12 at most).

• Members

Now, a little OT; Glomezza, you have a hell of a good looking board. How hard was it to build and wire up like that?

it took a while. i spent a long time planning what i was going to do. The frame was pretty easy to build. The hardest bit was screwing all the pedals to the board. i didnt want to use velcro and i was tired of zipties.

Archived