What's a pretty common European power outlet?

Devi Ever

• Members

Obviously I'm a clueless yank who's only ever been outside the country as far as Cozumel, Mexico, so forgive my ignorance. :poke:

I'm restocking Godlyke Power Alls soon and want to get some of the Euro-models, but they have two... one with three prongs, and one with two prongs, and I'm not sure if one is more prevalent than the other over there, etc. etc.

You can see them here :

http://www.godlyke.com/Online_Store.php?thiscat=16&=SID

Thanks in advance. :wave:

• Members
the 3 prongs is for the uk outlets, the two prong for the rest of eu...

they are compatible because the use both 220/230Volts and there are adapters from one to another...

i'm from austria so i say get the eu version
:D

Cool. I'll probably get a few of each at first. :')

Thanks for the confirmation guys!

• Members
Yeah, that seems fair enough (especially as your location = my favourite song ever). May I ask what it does?

Ha ha. I forgot about my location. ^.^

The Hyperion is an ongoing project I'm finally starting... doing the whole uber-boutique thing, ever evolving, but always known as The Hyperion.

I'm about 86% sure the first iteration will be a muffish fuzz, very much like the 33 I currently sell but 1000 times thicker sounding. :evil:

• Members
Ha ha. I forgot about my location. ^.^

The Hyperion is an ongoing project I'm finally starting... doing the whole uber-boutique thing, ever evolving, but always known as The Hyperion.

I'm about 86% sure the first iteration will be a muffish fuzz, very much like the 33 I currently sell but 1000 times thicker sounding.
:evil:

Cool. IMO you can never have a thick enough muff!

Archived