Tim and Timmy pedals

dwcz

• Members

I just picked up a Tim and a Timmy pedal from Big Orange Guitar (bigorangeguitar.com) and they had several more of each in stock if anyone is looking for these pedals. They are at the Arlington Guitar Show this weekend.

Tim was $275, Timmy was $175, and the people were great to deal with. I talked to Dennis, the owner of the store.

Great pedals and no long wait to order one...

• Members

I just picked up a Tim and a Timmy pedal from Big Orange Guitar (bigorangeguitar.com) and they had several more of each in stock if anyone is looking for these pedals. They are at the Arlington Guitar Show this weekend.

Tim was $275, Timmy was $175, and the people were great to deal with. I talked to Dennis, the owner of the store.

Great pedals and no long wait to order one...

And only a $125 and $75 mark up respectively!

• Members

Beats waiting 9 months or whatever it is now, IMHO...

Just thought I'd let folks know where they could get them now if they are wanting that.

Orly? You're willing to pay 2x the price just to have it right now? Must be nice to have pockets that deep...

eBay bidding wars are one thing, but that is one hell of a mark up IMO.

• Members

Orly? You're willing to pay 2x the price just to have it right now? Must be nice to have pockets that deep...

It must suck to be so cheap...

Most of what I've experienced as popular behavior on guitar forums is people bashing what they can't have because they are either too lazy or too cheap.

Oh, yeah, and then they bash or praise things they have never tried...

And then there are the very few who are good fellows with real experience and knowledge. I like gleaning information from those people and appreciate their input.

Anyway, just thought I'd let folks know where they could find Tim and Timmy's without a wait.

• Members

And then there are the very few who are good fellows with real experience and knowledge. I like gleaning information from those people and appreciate their input.

Erksin would be near the top of this group, imo.

• Members

Most of what I've experienced as popular behavior on guitar forums is people bashing what they can't have because they are either too lazy or too cheap.

Oh, yeah, and then they bash or praise things they have never tried...

Anyway, just thought I'd let folks know where they could find Tim and Timmy's without a wait.

N00B :freak:

• Members

dwcz,
Nobody was throwing any insults around.
You were the first.
People were just commenting on the inflated prices you thought were a good deal. More as a PSA/FYI, as maybe you didn't know where you could get them direct and at what price.
If you think paying double for things is a way to not be "cheap," then I've got an entire pedalboard I'll sell you. :D

Archived