Show the bottom of your pedaltrain

jkg

• Members

Everytime someone posts about pedaltrain I have to chime in and congratulate them. I {censored}ing love my PT-2!

For the power, I use a 1-spot adaptor. I used a cable tie to fasten down the connective jack on the left side of the board. That way I have easy access to plugging it in, and it's out of the way from everything else (and not underneath anything where I'd have to lift the board up to get to it, etc.)

I did not employ all the cable ties that came with mine. Instead I just interwove the 1-spot power cord in and out of the cross beams to each pedal. This keeps it clean looking, and effective.

Have fun setting it up!

• Members

Basically the PT2 will hold 6 single size (compact boss) units side by side.

You should be able to easily fit those on a pt2, if you turn the dcbrick around, you could probably fit another pedal, or stick it on the bottom and fit 2 more or 1 double size (i.e. mxr flanger)

• Members

Basically the PT2 will hold 6 single size (compact boss) units side by side.

You should be able to easily fit those on a pt2, if you turn the dcbrick around, you could probably fit another pedal, or stick it on the bottom and fit 2 more or 1 double size (i.e. mxr flanger)

So DD-3 = 1, MXR flanger = 2, Bass-Drive = 2 and wah = 1? Thanks for the info :thu: .

• Members

Check the Pedalboard thread. Somewhere ( a few pages back) there's a genius contraption. A guy used those skinny door latches as risers. Just one on each side, pointing down. This way, he can fit his PP2 underneath. And if he needs to lower it to fit in the case, he just unlatches them and they slide up.

Archived