Posible remedies for acute G.A.S.

rm100tubehead

• Members
1. Buy (or build) a bigger pedalboard.

2. Make sure it has lots of extra room for even more pedals.
:wave:

Bad idea :rolleyes:

I have an old ARP Electric Piano top covered in pedals, in addition to a normal sized board, plus a Ludwig Phase II to the side.

I have like 7 pedals/boxes in the mail too...I'm afraid to make a list of stuff I've bought the past 3 weeks. :eek:

Bad idea
:rolleyes:

I have an old ARP Electric Piano top covered in pedals, in addition to a normal sized board, plus a Ludwig Phase II to the side.

I have like 7 pedals/boxes in the mail too...I'm afraid to make a list of stuff I've bought the past 3 weeks.
:eek:

You're my new hero! :love::D

Seriously, asking for help in curing GAS on this forum is like asking a meth dealer for help with your drug addiction. ;)

• Members
You're my new hero!
:love::D

Seriously, asking for help in curing GAS on this forum is like asking a meth dealer for help with your drug addiction.
;)

But teh dealz...

Ludwig Phase II - $600 BIN
Eventide Timefactor - $320 BIN
Roland Chorus/Echo - $100
EHX Micro Synth - $125
Freakshow Maharishi - $120
Colorsound Dopplatone - $250 (i don't even know what this thing is supposed to do but it has a Bubbles function!!)
Zvex Ooh-Wah - $200

etc...

I have a Biphase clone ($400) on hold, plus a couple pedals that should be ready in 2-3 weeks that are ~$200+ ea.

• Members
seriously this a cry for help. I just bought a dano hashbrowns and have no room for it on my pedalboard.

Please don't let a Dano mini pedal be the dealbreaker. You need to go out with a bang!! :wave:

And anyway, those Dano's are tiny... surely you can squeeze it on the board somehow. :cop:

Archived