Look at this Fake Marshall Supa Fuzz!!!!

Bruno

• Members
uhh... he said it was a clone... didn't say it was the real thing so what are you pissed off about?

Yeah hi 13 posts......

People buy this {censored} and then try to pass it off as the real deal. You can not make a pedal that looks and says Marshall Supa Fuzz on it even if it is a clone.

That is just wrong my man.....just wrong :poke::thu:

• Members
Yeah hi 13 posts......

Yeah whatever, I have a life outside of this forum...

People buy this {censored} and then try to pass it off as the real deal. You can not make a pedal that looks and says Marshall Supa Fuzz on it even if it is a clone.

That is just wrong my man.....just wrong :poke:
:thu:

yeah true, it doesn't have the logo on it, but it would be easy to make a logo for it and it does look like a real one.

• Members

Yeah I am a moron for sure.....

I see that it says clone all the way but make it a clone with a non-original looking box that does not say Marshall Supa Fuzz on it. That {censored} is not cool at all not to mention against the law.

Oh well I am off my soap box :thu:

• Members
Yeah I am a moron for sure.....

I see that it says clone all the way but make it a clone with a non-original looking box that does not say Marshall Supa Fuzz on it. That {censored} is not cool at all not to mention against the law.

Please provide a citation for this law you are referring to. Unless, as I suspect, you are just :blah:

• Members

Please provide a citation for this law you are referring to. Unless, as I suspect, you are just
:blah:

If the marshall superfuzz is a real thing, he's breaking copyright laws on 2 counts.

If not, only one.

The Marshall logo/name. I mean, he is trying to make it look like a real thing, he's using it without permission. Did you know it's TECHNICALLY illegal to play covers? Such as a band playing a cover live in front of 100,000 people or even playing it by yourself in your basement.

I honestly don't get why you're upset. it says clone, if someone didn't read that and bought it, they're a dumbass. The next person who buys it should know their {censored} before they commit to buy something for 200 bucks or whatever.

I honestly laughed out loud though that you tried to belittle that guy for his low post count. As if there's a positive correlation between Number of Posts and Knowledge. :rolleyes: If that was true I'd probably be around 50 posts. :-

• Members
....I honestly laughed out loud though that you tried to belittle that guy for his low post count. As if there's a positive correlation between Number of Posts and Knowledge.
:rolleyes:
If that was true I'd probably be around 50 posts. :-

with the influx of under-20s, thanks to MFs crusade, theres been an explosion of folks with no experience, no knowledge outside of ad-copy, and no context. folks that are completely unawares of anything prior to 1990, and myriad folks that are beyond clueless about most things audio/gearwise/collector/music. folks who think that teh kurdts brought guitar-playing to the public, and folks who cannot comprehend that advert writers arent even by default guitarists, let alone maybe not having used the gear that they write about.

you would be around 200 posts.

• Members
with the influx of under-20s, thanks to MFs crusade, theres been an explosion of folks with
no
experience,
no
knowledge outside of ad-copy, and
no
context. folks that are completely unawares of anything prior to 1990, and myriad folks that are beyond clueless about most things audio/gearwise/collector/music. folks who think that teh kurdts brought guitar-playing to the public, and folks who cannot comprehend that advert writers arent even by default guitarists, let alone maybe not having used the gear that they write about.

I never came here because of musiciansfriend for the record, I came here because I started googling gear reviews. And I kinda just realized this earlier today when I made a post and said, "teh kurdt," but, you do know I'm being sarcastic and making fun of the kids who are obsessed with him, right? I think he was generally a tool but I'm just attached to the music.

you would be around 200 posts.

I'm guessing that's still pretty low compared to most other people you would give based on that correlation, but at least you didn't say I was 25. :love:

• Members

No, it's not illegal. In fact, copyright infringement isn't "illegal", it's a tort. It gives the person whose rights are infringed cause to sue you. If they don't want to, you can do it all you like.

Oh word. I guess that's kinda what I meant. I never really thought about the limit of the word, "illegal." I guess that if you can't be arrested for it, then it's not illegal, eh?

• Members

"Illegal" is kind of a hard word to pin down. Usually it's used in reference to criminal stuff. Suppose you and I make a contract whereby you pay me $50 and I clean your fridge that day. If I don't clean your fridge that day, you can sue me, but it wasn't illegal for me to do so. Copyright's like that.

Man, only 8 weeks into law school and I'm starting to sound like a total dick. :cop::cop::cop:

• Members
"Illegal" is kind of a hard word to pin down. Usually it's used in reference to criminal stuff. Suppose you and I make a contract whereby you pay me $50 and I clean your fridge that day. If I don't clean your fridge that day, you can sue me, but it wasn't illegal for me to do so. Copyright's like that.

Man, only 8 weeks into law school and I'm starting to sound like a total dick.
:cop:

Ha, I wanted to ask if you went to law school but I didn't wanna just look retarded.

• Members
I never came here because of musiciansfriend for the record, I came here because I started googling gear reviews. And I kinda just realized this earlier today when I made a post and said, "teh kurdt," but, you do know I'm being sarcastic and making fun of the kids who are obsessed with him, right? I think he was generally a tool but I'm just attached to the music.

I'm guessing that's still pretty low compared to most other people you would give based on that correlation, but at least you didn't say I was 25.
:love:

yeah, not meant as a bash towards you at all, and 200 is prbably cutting it a bit short. ;) but, bruno has been around awhile and is known as, among other things, a gear collector (and player). a forumite w/15 posts here is officially known as nobody, or as potentially an OJ outcast at best, at least until something shows otherwise.

'teh kurdt' thing i kinda feel is a catch-all for the folks whose arrival to rock music coincided with all things 90s, not a swipe at you specifically. :)

• Members
yeah, not meant as a bash towards you at all, and 200 is prbably cutting it a bit short.
;)
but, bruno has been around awhile and is known as, among other things, a gear collector (and player). a forumite w/15 posts here is officially known as nobody, or as potentially an OJ outcast at best, at least until something shows otherwise.

'teh kurdt' thing i kinda feel is a catch-all for the folks whose arrival to rock music coincided with all things 90s, not a swipe at you specifically.
:)

Thanks for the kind words my man :wave:

Archived