The Danelectro Reel Echo

mike.sartori

• Members

In my other thread I have pretty much determined that I would prefer a Boss RE-20 to a EHX SMMH - but I am curious about this little guy, the Reel Echo - It's cool looking and relatively cheap - anyone have any experiences with this? It has a sound on sound footswitch, does it have tap tempo? Any owners lemme know - especially if you have had a chance to compare it to the space echo.

• Members

I think you should stick to the re-20. Worst comes to worst, you can try the ibanez de-7.

Yeah I think I am gonna go with the boss, and then someday buy a simple analog delay like the analogman or the malekko one for recording purposes - just so I can have an all analog signal path. I definately need the versatility of a tap tempo for live playing though.

• Members

Yeah I think I am gonna go with the boss, and then someday buy a simple analog delay like the analogman or the malekko one for recording purposes - just so I can have an all analog signal path. I definately need the versatility of a tap tempo for live playing though.

I'm sure you'll love it. Give us some clips when you can! I'd love to hear how it's gonna go with your rig.

Archived