Holy Stain with expression pedal

Keith SIO

• Members

Very fun... The reverb is the most fun to use it with, the tremolo is a blast too. Then the pitch shifting is great with it.

I went to GC for strings today and bought one of these bad motor scooters!!!

Man what a great pedal for the money :thu::thu:

• Members

My friend bought one today too..Looks like sales are going well for this pedal!

The fuzz is really cool and the trem and pitch shift section are awesome as well. I played with the pedal for 5 minutes and then I bought it :love:

• Members

I'm GASSING for this pedal mainly for the reverb. Is the tremolo decent too? I'd sell my Stereo Pulsar since I only use it for the vintage vibe. I don't need all those waveforms. Also, what are the pedal's dimensions?

The tremolo is prolly just as good as the pulsars. dimensions = 4.75''x6''

• Members

damn this pedal is cool. i wouldn't pay much or anything for any of these effects seperately, but damn it's fun to mess around with.

i haven't tried it with the expression pedal, but i can see the potential in it by turning the knob

mine has a problem though, i think. when i change modes it gets stuck switching between tremolo and pitch shifting. i have to power it down to get back to the reverbs. maybe i should read the manual and i'm doing somethin dumb, but the pedal seems pretty straight forward...

• Members

damn this pedal is cool. i wouldn't pay much or anything for any of these effects seperately, but damn it's fun to mess around with.

i haven't tried it with the expression pedal, but i can see the potential in it by turning the knob

mine has a problem though, i think. when i change modes it gets stuck switching between tremolo and pitch shifting. i have to power it down to get back to the reverbs. maybe i should read the manual and i'm doing somethin dumb, but the pedal seems pretty straight forward...

Nope it should not stick at all my man

• Members

dammit i don't want to take back this pedal. it seems to work perfectly other than that... i guess i'll have to give guitar center a call.

oh and i tried it with a roland expression pedal, and it's pretty cool. i'll probably stick to using the knob though since the ps-5 harmonies are better, and i need the exp pedal for that. but the stain does sound pretty cool 100% wet with the pitch shifter on vocals. i get a cool robotic sounding voice.

Archived