So when the hell are those new visual sounds supposed to be out?

hugbot

• Members

I talked to the Rep at the Arlington Guitar Show about a week ago, and he said the pedals should be out in the next couple of weeks. We'll see if he really new what he was talking about.

They did sound good, and the Workhorse Amps are nice. I am not a big fan of the shiny hubcap grills though. I understand that there will be an updated amp, and heard rumors that at least the hubcaps may be black. It might look better. Despite their looks, the amps combined with the pedals are excellent.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Guitar Centers have been selling the J&H and H2O's. I picked up a J&H for someone a couple of weeks ago. I've had the silver and the red version of them, and the new version is really, really nice. The problem I had with the older one is that I wanted it too clean up better on the Jekyll side. The new model cleans up pretty well and adds some fat lead boost when used with the hyde side. I'm thinking about picking another up for myself. It's a little smaller with recessed inputs so it fits a little easier on a board.

Archived