I remember someone around here making a micro expression pedal...

chu2

• Members

I think it was a forumite that made a super compact expression pedal a while back.

It was half the size of a standard wah pedal or something like that.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I've been looking around on the web for a while, but I can't find them...and I could really use one.

• Members

Yeah, that was me. It was too small (but awesome in its too small-ness).

Actually, I take that back. It was too small for most people, but if you were willing to get used to it, was fine. :')

If I ever do decide to take up the project again, it would be mxr-sized and I'm sure everyone will feel comfy with it.

I have bigger fish to fry these days though, so who knows if it'll happen.

You can always have fun with the PEEP I make which I'm starting to sell again. I have three available right now. Only $20 a pop. (or make your own!)... email me if you just want to buy one : devi@deviever.com

eff13_peep_1_303.jpg

PEEP in action : http://youtube.com/watch?v=feEZziPdpOQ

DIY PEEP : http://deviever.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=519

devi-

• Members

if anyone has one of these mini exp pedals theyd like to give up, let me know. in the mean time, i think i may try and pick up a PEEP sometime this week.
:thu:

Same here. Only the PEEP would have issues with being set in one spot, like the oscillator in the ring mod I want to use it with would require most of the time. The only reason I'd use an expression pedal would be for just crazy sweeps and theremin noise. But I'll think about it.....

• Members

I never produced any mini exp pedals (MEVP) for the public. Just the one prototype.

You should really think about it, man. It's just what I've been looking for. Other than that, I'll just have to go get the soldering iron, a few pieces of wire, and a pot or two. And an old door hinge lol. I'll see if I can whip something up.:wave:

Archived