If you could get beaten up by any old man, who would it be?

• Members
i dont think anyones putting the thought into this i did. its all a bunch of lipservice!

kristofferson would beat me like was disappointed in me, not some type of macho bull{censored}. he wouldnt enjoy it, it would be a last resort. afterwards hed sit me down (or prop me up) and explain why he did what he had to do. as he would help me to my feet hed offer some insight only an old man who just beat your ass could.

:)

I guess. He just seems kinda like an obvious choice.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i dont think anyones putting the thought into this i did. its all a bunch of lipservice!

kristofferson would beat me like was disappointed in me, not some type of macho bull{censored}. he wouldnt enjoy it, it would be a last resort. afterwards hed sit me down (or prop me up) and explain why he did what he had to do. as he would help me to my feet hed offer some insight only an old man who just beat your ass could.

:)

I did,

After the first beatdown he told me to stop blocking punches with my face.:mad:

I guess I did not learn because he gave me a beatdown a second time.

• Members

I did,

After the first beatdown he told me to stop blocking punches with my face.
:mad:

I guess I did not learn because he gave me a beatdown a second time.

:D

I'd have to agree with whoever said Bob Barker. Just cause it would be funny as hell.

ER Technician: "What the {censored} happened to you?"

Me (wheezed): "Bob . . . Barker!" (Dies)

ROFL at my own death. :cop:

• Members

I would have to go with Christopher Walken....Heres how it would go down...I would be at my local guitar shop trying out a new guitar by attempting to play Stairway to heaven(badly),then in walks Christopher walken who then says,(No...no....,your doin it all wrong),and then proceeds to beat the ever loving {censored} out of me...It would be gloryous.

• Members
I would have to go with Christopher Walken....Heres how it would go down...I would be at my local guitar shop trying out a new guitar by attempting to play Stairway to heaven(badly),then in walks Christopher walken who then says,(No...no....,your doin it all wrong),and then proceeds to beat the ever loving {censored} out of me...It would be gloryous.

Best post in this entire thread! :thu:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Moderators

Scarlett Johanssen... wait, you said "old"... Sophia Loren...

I took "man" to be in the generic all-encompassing humanoid sense...

If you mean male, I would go with Muhammad Ali just because it would be a great story to tell... my only defense would be to go all rope-a-dope on him! :)

Archived