Jump to content

Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan - Where to send for repairs and modifications?


Recommended Posts

  • Members

I have a Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan pedal that seems to have died on me, so I figure that whereever I send it in to get it repaired, I should get it modded to reduce the noise level on the damn thing, and maybe add a level control to it.


Any recommendations on where I can send it for both repairs and modifications, or even one or the other? I tried emailing Keeley, and they said they couldn't help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...