Saturday night : Stay home and build pedals or Go out drink and dance?

Devi Ever

• Members

Hmmm, how about both! (I know, I just had to make it more difficult to decide)

You could work for a few hours, then go celebrate and get drunk.

OR

You could get drunk first, then attempt to work. Then you can sell those few frankenstein-ish pedals as rare one-offs. Hell, if you're drunk while working, you may even accidently come across some godly tone that you don't even remember creating. Wake up the next morning, plug the pedal in, and instant [peterregiel]*jizz*[/peterregiel].

I'm tired.

• Members

all we need now is a web cam build where we all build something online and watch the disasters/genius unfold, you cant use a schem and it must be an on the spot original design,it can be vero,perf or breadboard so long as it works.
i like teh idea of this but i doubt anyone would do it?!?!?!?

:wave:

• Members
all we need now is a web cam build where we all build something online and watch the disasters/genius unfold, you cant use a schem and it must be an on the spot original design,it can be vero,perf or breadboard so long as it works.

i like teh idea of this but i doubt anyone would do it?!?!?!?

:wave:

That's kind of a cool idea actually. I don't know how many people would sit through and watch the whole thing, but it'd be fun to check in on everyone and see what they're coming up with. I'd be down with it, although I'm more on the technician side of things rather than the engineering/designing aspect. I do have a few ideas in mind though and could give it a shot.

• Members

Oh... and as far as on the spot original design snafus... I was actually day dreaming about that a while back if there was ever a national pedal-centric get together. Kinda like Iron Chef of pedal designers/makers. :')

Not sure if I could do it myself... my designs always come from hours of experimentation. :freak:

• Members
Oh... and as far as on the spot original design snafus... I was actually day dreaming about that a while back if there was ever a national pedal-centric get together. Kinda like Iron Chef of pedal designers/makers. :')

Not sure if I could do it myself... my designs always come from hours of experimentation.
:freak:

Now that's a cool idea too. :love: The Harmony Central Effects Build-off.

• Members
Now that's a cool idea too.
:love:
The Harmony Central Effects Build-off.

It'd be great too because, well... ya know... if Keeley and the Klon Guy and Zvex, and _everyone_ was in on it... total bragging rights more than any kind of pedal hype could do!

What can YOU design and build in an hour!?!

• Members

It'd be great too because, well... ya know... if Keeley and the Klon Guy and Zvex, and _everyone_ was in on it... total bragging rights more than any kind of pedal hype could do!

What can YOU design and build in an hour!?!

Haha, talk about pressure! It would be fun though, that's for sure. It'll be interesting to see what everyone else thinks of the idea.

Archived