harmonized feedback with two boss df-2s?

ElephantTalk

• Members

could be a neat idea but i own one only. maybe the second one wouldnt track but if anyone could try this i guess it could save me a discouragement and avoiding ebay. sooner or later id like to get another just to try this. crap, i guess you can just loop stuff too. sorry to waste your time. atleast i came up with something. loop a sustained note, change feedback pitch and keep looping and altering the pitchs. maybe someones borded and they own these pedals, have fun. i feel like jammin now.

• Members

could be a neat idea but i own one only. maybe the second one wouldnt track but if anyone could try this i guess it could save me a discouragement and avoiding ebay. sooner or later id like to get another just to try this. crap, i guess you can just loop stuff too. sorry to waste your time. atleast i came up with something. loop a sustained note, change feedback pitch and keep looping and altering the pitchs. maybe someones borded and they own these pedals, have fun. i feel like jammin now.

WHAT THE {censored} ARE TALKING ABOUT?

• Members

Stepping on 2 pedals at the same time? You mean jumping up in the air and both feet coming down on 2 differant pedals at the same time? That would look {censored}ing funny. I am gonna start hopping on my pedals like a bunny from now on.

• Members

wouldnt be tough at all, with a tuner with dual outs, and an amp with dual ins.

gtr-->tuner-->
tuner out1-->df2
tuner out2-->df2

output feeds from the 2 feedbackers would go into the two inputs on the amp. on many/most amps, having both ins active at the same time will even the input levels. both df2 would need to be pressed at once, so physical positioning would be a concern (read: right next to each other, otherwise perhaps consider wearing very oversized shoes).

Archived