Haunting Mids Forumites

skr3ddy

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I don't hear back from my IT department, or if they can't fix it, today might force that update we've been talking about for months.

UPDATE: Go to the usual address, but add "2" at the end. That's going to be the new forum. I've forgotten what the registration is like, but I'll let you in quickly.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by olcircuits

View Post

If I don't hear back from my IT department, or if they can't fix it, today might force that update we've been talking about for months.

UPDATE: Go to the usual address, but add "2" at the end. That's going to be the new forum. I've forgotten what the registration is like, but I'll let you in quickly.

wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by onbongos

View Post

is the old one coming back up or do we have to re register? i just re registered.

Whatever we do at that URL will be temporary. I will do everything possible to port usernames, passes, etc from the old forum. But for today and possibly the next few days, you will have to re-register.

• Members

not workin for me,

link?

• Members
this place needs more flair.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ricflair.jpg

c

Archived