Haunting Mids Forumites

skr3ddy

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

No offense, but like I said - I've never invited anyone, and I see no reason to start now. I really do only rarely get a chance to go over there anymore myself. For all I know, they might be in another one of their "no new members" phases - I believe that's occurred previously, but I'm not positive, so please don't quote me on that.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by melx

View Post

srs, after recent events here I'm considering asking if I can re-join HM.... if anyone wants to PM me feel free. wink.gif

mel did you ever consider that you are the glue that holds us together? since you've been coming here less it has changed...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit

View Post

mel did you ever consider that you are the glue that holds us together? since you've been coming here less it has changed...

ha, I seriously doubt that. smile.gif

I just don't feel like I have anything worthy to contribute anymore.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

No offense, but like I said - I've never invited anyone, and I see no reason to start now. I really do only rarely get a chance to go over there anymore myself. For all I know, they might be in another one of their "no new members" phases - I believe that's occurred previously, but I'm not positive, so please don't quote me on that.

lol too late

Archived