Haunting Mids Forumites

skr3ddy

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish you Mids guys would post over here more, this place would be better. Back in 07-08 I was a member there and liked it but it just didn't seem to move very fast... maybe it has changed since. After they switched servers I didn't log on or something and my account got deleted, never registered again.

• 1 month later...

I feel like I just got back home from college, and my parents rented out my old room to a narcoleptic panda with a paintbrush.

Well son, we've been remodeling a bit, but we're not quite finished, so please hold your judgments until we're done... but please feel free to let us know what you like / don't like / would like changed. ;)

Skins will be forthcoming - hopefully, in a few days; including one with the vB3 colors.

PS Your mother and I would NEVER rent your room out; it's always here for you if you ever need it. :love::wave:

• Members

Well son, we've been remodeling a bit, but we're not quite finished, so please hold your judgments until we're done... but please feel free to let us know what you like / don't like / would like changed.
;)

Skins will be forthcoming - hopefully, in a few days; including one with the vB3 colors.

PS Your mother and I would NEVER rent your room out; it's always here for you if you ever need it.
:love::wave:

Hey this isn't as bad as the last - clearing throat - board update. But I still can't find my User Control Panel, except through my bookmark. Nuthin' like coming home every now and then :)

• Members
Well son, we've been remodeling a bit, but we're not quite finished, so please hold your judgments until we're done... but please feel free to let us know what you like / don't like / would like changed.
;)

PS Your mother and I would NEVER rent your room out; it's always here for you if you ever need it.
:love::wave:

I love you, dad. Let's never fight again.

Archived