G&L nerds. Do they make a version of this?

mrweems

• Members
Hey Mrweems! If you mean a dual humbucker tele, they do. It's called the ASAT Deluxe. This is a little different, but I've seen ones close to that Fender:

ASATD-Redburst_full.jpg

yeah. i know. but i was wondering if they had one on special order or somthing. Like if they could do a.. ahem.. get this.. (possibly the guitar of my dreams)

G&L Classic Bluesboy Semi Hollow BUT. Instead of the H/S.. it would be H/H.

God. Like think about that for just one minute. then on body and neck details.

Body: Swamp ash. Clear coated black. You know. The see through that starts off dark black, and goes in to a lighter black. Or almost black to silver. Reverse Silver burst anyone?

Neck, :) Birdseye maple, with gunmetal tint.

:)

• Members

I think G&L will do a custom for you, but you'll pay for it.

Yes they will. In a sense, all G&Ls are "custom" as the necks are radiused by hand, etc...etc...and when you special order one, they build it when the order comes in.

• Members
they also have the 'Bluesboy' which has a humbucker

Geoge___me.jpg

I know. I'm asking for somthing that is not going to be listed on their site.
I own a G&L ASAT Special. I'm not knew to the G&L world. I was just wondering if anyone has seen a full on H/H G&L in the shape of a

• Members
oh daskip. how do you do? its good to see ya!

I've still got that eterntiy. So badass my friend..

Mr. Weems, everything is well, thanks for asking. I'm glad you are happy with the Eternity. Get that JR. retubed and open it up.

:cool:

• Members
Mr. Weems, everything is well, thanks for asking. I'm glad you are happy with the Eternity. Get that JR. retubed and open it up.

:cool:

I'm planing on it. Hopefully i'll have everything up and running again by friday. Making a trip to the mom and pops house. and then off to my "store" where i get all my local stuff.

Here are some pictures just to share.

DSCN1314.jpg' alt='>'>DSCN1316.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

I know. I'm asking for somthing that is not going to be listed on their site.

I own a G&L ASAT Special. I'm not knew to the G&L world. I was just wondering if anyone has seen a full on H/H G&L in the shape of a

alright, I've never seen a G&L like what you've mentioned, but I am sure they could build something. Will no doubt cost you 2k or so though.

• Members
They don't make it. AFAIK no one makes a modern version of the deluxe telecaster with the wide range humbuckers like the original.

it doesn't even have to be those buckers.

I just want this. With two buckers instead of one.

ASCL-BB-SH_3T-SNBR_full.jpg

• Members

I'd buy a used Bluesboy and have a good local luthier mod it for you for a second humbucker. wouldnt be a huge job and would be a lot cheaper

Yea but the color i want. Then the neck alone. Would be so expensive. Almost to the not worth it point.

Black burst paint on swamp ash body.

Neck : birds eye maple. gun metal oil tint.

• Members
I almost got a '93 ASAT classic for $450 today, but some guy beat me to it.
:cry:
I talked to the guy last night and said I'd come check it out today, but it was gone when I called him this morning. It had been in a case in the closet for the last 10 years.

color? Thats a really good price.

• Members

...Why not just buy the nice Fender that's exactly what you want instead of a knock-off?

Those Fender Deluxe Tele's are great guitars. They feel solid, sound great, and IMO, don't really need anything but a new set of strings. Why bother with G&L when the exact guitar that you want is made by Fender?

:freak:

Archived