Weekly spam thread 11-7-07

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

boss gt-8 for sale: $285 shipped in the continental us.

selling for a friend who i'm trying to help revamp his rig. he's recently decided to make the jump from multi-effects to single stompboxes [which i fully encouraged]. so in lieu of this, i'm helping sell this for him.

comes with power supply. dillinger sticker can be removed before sale if desired.

pm me or email at cantoXIII@gmail.com.

greg_bossgt8..jpg

• Members

For Sale/Trade:

MicroKorg w/gig bag $260

MXR Blue Box $55

Line 6 DL-4 w/power supply $190 or will trade for SMMH.

Dano Reverb $15

Effector 13 Truly Beautiful Disaster (brand new, but one LED is out, easy fix) $175

paypal preffered.

Looking For:

RV-5, PS-3, Whammy, LPB-1, SMMH, DMM, Micro Amp,XP300.

• Members

All prices include shipping in CONUS. Paypal or USPS money order:

-Subdecay Stupid Box Version 2.0, Excellent just minor blem on graphic $95

-HBE Germania with Box, Excellent with one tiny knick $75

-Phaser 4MS style 5 Knobber, Excellent just one chip on bottom $110

-Phoenix Lady Stardust Tone Bender Fuzz, Nice homegrown paint job $100

-Tim Escobeda Ugly Face Fuzz/Synthy/Filter Pedal, Mint $125

-Lovepedal White Dragon, Mint in box with sheet $225 SOLD

-Barber Burn Unit, Mint with instruction sheet $155

-Skreddy Zero Fuzz, Excellent $375

-Lovepedal Toxic, Very good, One screw broken off in bottom $125

-Diaz Texas Ranger, Mint in box $150

-Tonefactor Hellbaby Stealth Version, Mint $150

-Vintage MXR Envelope Filter $125

LINKS TO PICS:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/loosegroove/PedalMix11-07-07.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/loosegroove/PedalMix10-31-07.jpg

• Members

My recording deadlines have changed so I want to get my hands on a few things faster than I thought All my cash is tied up in construction of my new studio rooms or I would just buy what I wanted. If we deal, cash from either of us could be involved to seal the deal if there is an imbalance, or maybe we do multiple pedals to even things out.

1) Rat with the coveted LM308 Chip-- Pot codes = 1996

2) Virgin Fulltone 69 fuzz, never played... MINT

3) Aphek Peanut Butter Distortion: Early hand painted model, not the mass produced one

4) (HBE) Home Brew Electronics "Big D"

5) Shannon Phaser: Mint and un-played ( I have two)

6) Red Witch Moon Phaser

7) TC Electronics Chorus/Flanger (original not the reissue) that I got used from Analogman. He inspected it, went through it etc)

8) Teese RMC3 wah (Blue case) MINT, never played (I have two)

9) Digitech Whammy 4 MINT, unplayed. I bought it as a backup for my original Whammy WH-1.

Analogman King of Tone w/ factory mods... TRADED to regrebniets

I am specifically looking for:

1) Cusack Tap A Whirl (version with 24 wave forms)

2) Goatkeeper Tremolo

3) Eventide Timefactor Delay

4) Pigtronix Echolution

5) Exotic Robotalk (latest version please)

6) ProphesySound Sysytems Infinitphase MKII

7) ADA Flanger (Original please, not the reissue)

8) NOS RCA (one)12at7, (one)12ax7, (two 7025) and a matched quad of NOS RCA or GE 6L6GC

9) Cards for my new (to me) Foxrox Zim ( I have the H9 and BB)

I am open to a other trades if it offers me something I don't have, and I have A LOT of pedals so if what you offer isn't what I need, don't get miffy k?

PM me!

We can swap pictures if it looks like we are putting a deal together.

I have a long list of successful transactions on The Gear Page and over 500 + feedbacks on EBay as mr-mega

• Members

Roland D2 GrooveBox-Adapter-PDF Manual-$135 :)

Features include: Performance-oriented Groovebox (sequencer/ sound module) with all-new interactive design. Easy operation using touch-sensitive D-Field with three distinct modes:

1. SOUND makes playing patterns and sound effects easy by touching the D-Field

2. XY provides simultaneous control over two parameters (e.g. filter cutoff + resonance)

3. SPIN creates turntable-style effects by tracing the pad in a circular motion

600 Preset patches and 30 Preset drum kits with waveforms equivalent to the MC-505. 150 patterns including new 2-Step and R&B styles, plus 240 RPS Mealtime Phrase Sequence) patterns. Separate Reverb, Delay and MFX sections with Groove-oriented algorithms. New Step Recording method using D-Field and 32 LEDs. Megamix function creates new patterns using parts from existing patterns.

RolandD2.jpg

Zoom ST-224 SampleTrak-Sample Drum Machine-$125 :)

SampleTrak ST-224. The ST-224 is fast, it

• Members

Menatone KOTB (newest version) - near mint condition, original instructions included. - $205shipped and paypal'd

Digitech xp300 space station - Several scratches, comes with power supply - $325 shipped and paypal'd

Digitech WH4 whammy reissue - excellent condition, velcro - $133 shipped and paypal'd

Boss RV-5 - excellent condition - $90 shipped and paypal'd

MG the drive - excellent condition, velcro - $old

Marshall Shredmaster - Several scratches, foam on bottom mostly gone, original battery door in tact - $155 shipped and paypal'd

Marshall guv'nor(original version) - it's in rough shape, but works just fine. Includes original box - $115 shipped and paypal'd

Planet waves tru-strobe tuner - Excellent condition $55 shipped and paypal'd.

Custom made 2 loop true bypass looper from pedalboard junction. Looks just like the pedalboard junction with two footswitches only it has two true bypass loops instead. Several chips in the paint but works fine. $old

Deviever AR 25 clean boost - hole made on side of pedal to allow 9 volt adapter to come out(pedal originally designed to only work with 9 volt battery). - $30 shipped and paypal'd.

Last but not least, I have a pedaltrain pro with a hardshell case. It's in good condition with the loop side velcro already attached.I really don't want to ship this thing at the moment, so I'm hoping to sell locally. I can go as far as cincinatti Ohio, Louisville Kentucky, Lexington Kentucky, and Knoxville Tennessee. This includes any place in between. Looking to get $200 for it. I'll ship if I have to, but I'd need to get around $225 out of it.

All pedals will ship via usps priority mail, and I prefer paypal for payment. I have a load of references from deals around here if you need that.

Anything that doesn't sell by saturday afternoon will be going on ebay.

No trades at this time unless you have a pedalpad axs pedalboard(this is the only model of theirs I'm interested in).

newsalenov009.jpg

newsalenov008.jpg

• Members

Anybody want to trade something interesting for a Danelectro Wasabi distortion pedal? I bought this and the overdrive, and the overdrive suits me more. The distortion is a bit too intense for me and I can't ever see myself using it considering the styles of music I play.

It's been taken out of the box and used for about 10 minutes, so it's still pristine.

I would be interested in other pedals, pickups, etc.

wasdi3.jpg

• Members

The new Spam thread's here!

The new Spam thread's here!

:thu:

Anyway, out of my vaults and up for sale is a now-discontinued Marshall Shredmaster distortion pedal. These have become somewhat popular again due to their connection with Radiohead, which makes me scratch my head a little - yes, you can get the nastier sounding distortions with this pedal, but what it really excels at is 80s'/early 90's hard rock and metal tones.

Excellent condition, with only a tiny piece of the bottom foam missing and a very small amount of edge wear near the output jack. Here's a bunch of large photos that show pretty much every possible angle:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/Shredmaster/

Priced to move at $175 shipped/insured/Paypalled - or possibly trade me your Emma Reezafratzitz

shredmaster003.jpg

Archived