Anyone looking for a mini tap tempo switch?

BTBAM

• Members

So...I'm in the process of ordering materials for some people I know wanting some mini tap tempo switches. They are a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit longer than the loopmaster ones, but almost .5 inches skinner, so its more of a rectangle. 2.1 X 1.5 X 1.1. It would come with a soft touch switch, similar to that seen on the cusack screamer or the nova delay. the boxes would be unfinished or black, or could even come in a 1.9 X 1.9 X 1.09 black box if you wanted. Cost would I guess be relative to which one, I have no idea what it's going to end up being something like 30 shipped for the black box, maybe 25 for the unfinished one. PM me if you are interested in one for your DD-20 or Eventide time factor or other pedals with an external tap tempo.

• Members

Parts are ordered for a batch of these. Should hopefully be done or atleast parts in by this weekend/early next week. Then I'll get a site up with more pictures and details of these things. If anyone else is interested, I'm still listing. PM me with inquiries.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

you should make those devi eye motion things too. just as easy to make. the devi- ever one, needs a internal ground path on a simple switch . some fx's other than moog require it to function.

there are different size enclosures too.
i dont know if it woiuld be trouble to diverisfy....maybe just ideas..

pic anyhow-

yohannne366.jpg

• Members

do i want one for my new eventide timeFactor?

Not trying to steal business away from you Brian, but if you have the timefactor, it would probably be a better choice to go with the Digitech FS300. They can be has for about the same price. But hell, I loved my TTTT! It was jawesome.

Now if you built a three-switch box, that would be cool.

• Members

just offering perspective in enclosure size.

the devi ever eyes diversification was just a idea for something else to do with your enclosures...the photo cell is buck? the footswitch is $4.

i have made my own, this forum showed me how a while back... thanks again forum.

• Members

Not trying to steal business away from you Brian, but if you have the timefactor, it would probably be a better choice to go with the Digitech FS300. They can be has for about the same price. But hell, I loved my TTTT! It was jawesome.

Now if you built a three-switch box, that would be cool.

+1

For the TF, it really needs to be a three way...

• Members

Well....the list has come and gone a few times over. It's has actually become quite the hastle because I mention I'm making an order...only get a several, then there are a lot more stragglers that ask for them after the fact. At this point I don't use my own money to buy the parts, I wait till people pay for me to get the parts to build. I still make them, but I'm trying to figure out a better way to do this. Maybe building a list in the thread before finally doing an order of them.

Archived