Guitar setup person in West LA

fusionid

• Members

My guy's not in West LA, but he's really good, really fast, and cheap as hell.

He set my strat and tele up this week for $40.00 a guitar including new strings. Plus he goes over your electronics too.

I gave him 2 guitars on my lunch break on wednesday and he had them ready for me when I got out of work.

Usually he's on tour with some band, but he's home for the rest of the year for the holidays.

If you want his info, send me a PM

• Members

I'd recommend David Neely (across the street from the Hollywood GC). There's no way he could touch Tommy's guy's prices, but he's a super-nice guy and convenience has a dollar value too :)

Other folks with good reputations close to Westwood: Tina at The Amp Shop in Sherman Oaks, John Carruthers in Venice, and whoever the guy is at Truetone, though I think turnaround there may be a bitch.

O btw I swung by the Westside GC on my home last nigh. Ugh. Where's the :barf: smiley when I need it?

• Members
I'd recommend David Neely (across the street from the Hollywood GC). There's no way he could touch Tommy's guy's prices, but he's a super-nice guy and convenience has a dollar value too
:)

Other folks with good reputations close to Westwood: Tina at The Amp Shop in Sherman Oaks, John Carruthers in Venice, and whoever the guy is at Truetone, though I think turnaround there may be a bitch.

O btw I swung by the Westside GC on my home last nigh. Ugh. Where's the
:barf:
smiley when I need it?

sounds good Im going to drop my strat there today after my underwear comes out of the drier :cool:

told ya so re: that GC. sucks

Archived