zvex usa vexter fuzz factory

mikethehamster

• Members

im confused by all the different kinds of z.vex pedals. Does z.vex have a handpainted series and a separated mass produced vexter series? But not only that they have mass produced ones from overseas and USA vexters? Is there any difference in components or quality? Thanks!

• Members

Zach might chime in, but my Vexter is SA-WEET!

Clean wiring inside. The screen print has just enough flash.

I've set for hours with it this weekend, and found so many great tones, I finally realize it IS a factory of fuzz! :)

Thanks, Zach. Box of Rock will be here tomorrow!! (Vexter as well.)

• Members

im confused by all the different kinds of z.vex pedals. Does z.vex have a handpainted series and a separated mass produced vexter series? But not only that they have mass produced ones from overseas and USA vexters? Is there any difference in components or quality? Thanks!

BOM and FF will be available as "usa vexter" priced between imports and handpainted

all pedals available handpainted

regular vexters are put together overseas

everything has the same components, only the warranty differs

• Members

The silkscreened Vexters are the lowest-priced ones. They have a 2-year warranty. They're assembled overseas by my team in Taiwan. Next, there's the new mid-priced USA Vexter Fuzz Factory. It's also got a 2-year warranty, but it's a bit more expensive than the other Vexter and it's made in USA by the same team that puts together the lifetime-warranty hand-painted pedals.

I started making the USA Vexters as a stop-gap measure just in case my Taiwan Vexters weren't in stock for the holiday season (we are so swamped that it's very hard to keep up with anything!) but now it looks like we'll have everything in stock. The USA Vexters will be out in about 2 weeks. Box of Metals will start shipping tomorrow. I think. Crap! I still need to write up an instruction sheet. Perhaps a short one this time... Plug in, turn knobs to desired sound, enjoy.

Archived