Zvex Box of Metal is available!

Devi Ever

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The first shipment of USA Vexter BoM pedals will be arriving in these shops tomorrow:

Musictoyz

Rudy's Music Stop

Big City Music

30th Street Guitars

Guitar Oasis

Tour Supply Hollywood

Cambridge Music

Rock-n-Roll Emporium

Rocker Guitars

Action Music

Also, Willie's American Guitars and Twin Town Guitars each got one, but I have no idea if they're still for sale.

About 35-40% of these are "A-Stock" (very shiny) and the remainder are marked "B-Stock," with less shiny, more industrial-looking finishes. We're working on the polishing process and the next batch will be very very shiny.

• Members

The first shipment of USA Vexter BoM pedals will be arriving in these shops tomorrow:

Musictoyz

Rudy's Music Stop

Big City Music

30th Street Guitars

Guitar Oasis

Tour Supply Hollywood

Cambridge Music

Rock-n-Roll Emporium

Rocker Guitars

Action Music

Also, Willie's American Guitars and Twin Town Guitars each got one, but I have no idea if they're still for sale.

About 35-40% of these are "A-Stock" (very shiny) and the remainder are marked "B-Stock," with less shiny, more industrial-looking finishes. We're working on the polishing process and the next batch will be very very shiny.

Will the B-stocks be priced differently?

• Members

At $300, it won't be long before start reading: "It sounds like a Box of Metal only a lot cheaper"

haha so true...

dammit i was hoping it would go for $200 (the vexter series) oh well... i still need different demos, i mean it sounds awesome but wheres the metal?

• Members

This thing looks great! Really seems to handle anything it's plugged into... I was planning on getting a bee baa clone for some over-the-top fuzzed out wall of sound tones (think Mouth of the Architect or Jesu) and I'm actually thinking this might be better.

I wonder how it handles an already distorted signal, it might have too much gain even at the lowest setting. I'm hoping to be able to tune the pedal to my current channel setting, so I'll only have one stomp to make when I want to use it. What do you think Zach? Or anybody else who might have experience...

Archived